[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I've only given a few laps Darche with the last upgrade, but like the previous one I can lock the brakes at 90%, although I understand the other reviews that is difficult to do, my question is why it should be easier to block see, and the other question is actually easier to block?. I do not know, it feels good when driving and braking, and I mean, not easy, when I search the limit of the car and lock my limit but I try not to.

Alex, would you be able to apply the brakes on the Darche intermittent?
    I think it may be because another mod I've seen work.

2. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

I certainly wasn't stomping on the brakes by any stretch of the imagination

Gradual application from 100m out until I got them locked, using a load cell. I wonder if this is making a difference? Can people with load cells do it and those without can't? I'm not technically aware enough to know of that's even an issue

But I was just trying to illustrate that it can be done, as tig_green was suggesting

Even a video wouldn't really show you unless you videoed yourself and your pedals as well as the screen

The overlays only show the brake application and not necessarily the extent to which you are 'stomping' on the brake

3. C3PO

C3PO Registered

That car / skin combination in those pix looks amazing. Where could I find the skin download?

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Skins thread :)

5. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

I use the elite club Fanatec pedals with load identification card, or attempt to brake gradually to not block, but when I search the limit and I have to brake hard lock once.
    With cedula load has more control and should be more difficult to block.

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

This is my viewpoint on the subject exactly, high downforce cars at high speed, very hard to lock brakes. As speed goes down. Locking up becomes more possible. That is the way I'm finding these cars to work. Never drove one of these cars, but from what I know of brakes- it makes sense.

Not brown nosing, just that this is what I've thought all during this discussion. Somebody mentioned that those who were locking their brakes were on a green track, well, think of what must occur in order for that assumption to exist. Less traction on a green track equals less grip. High downforce, more speed, more grip, less ability to lock brakes.
    More grip and downforce means weight of car is overiding the ability of little calipers (compared to weight and force of car) to stop big hunk of metal.

7. Minibull

Minibull Member

Just tried Symmonds Plains with the Arthur Merlin. Light rubber preset, no other cars. Done a couple of laps to warm up. 100% brake pressure with default bias and cooling. Checked to make sure my pedals were working fine.

It will only lock the inside wheel when I get to 30-40kph when on the race line. Off the line on the green track, it reacts a bit more quickly, can lock quite easily. Seems weird in that it's like the spoilers are still creating downforce even at 60kph, which I'm pretty sure they wouldn't.

8. Andregee

Andregee Registered

i think the brakes aren´t to soft. I don´t know whether there is to possibility to adjust the brake power creating a mod apart of the ingame brake bias. It seems to be resulted by the more grip of the mod compared to ISI cars. Maybe there is to much tweaking in the physics to make the cars easy driveable. I think the differences between 2009 und 2012 cars aren´t so huge like here between ISI and EGT.
    The Blanc Pain Endurance Mod uses 2009 ISI Tires and the brake lock ability is also not present.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
  9. DX3S

DX3S Registered

Corvette Cockpit release today?

10. Kickbox

Kickbox Registered

Good things need time...

11. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

If ready than yes, once done and up ill open new thread and let you guys know.

12. DX3S

DX3S Registered

I know :)

Good news! Thanks :)

13. Miro

Miro Registered

VEtte, vette, vette, vette, vette vette vettveveteterewertreneednowvettepleasecan'twait.......

14. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

It's even more painful waiting for the AM, the only car I really want to drive ever since I bought RF2 ;)

15. Black75

Black75 Registered

No!!!! The AM it's only mine muahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha!!! :p

16. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

You can have the one with the wheel on right side...

17. Black75

Black75 Registered

..sigh! :rolleyes:

18. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Still painting... :eek: Some parts are bit dark here and some to light like rollcage wich will use black tubes.

19. tjc

tjc Registered

Sexeee!

Looking good so far Ales. :cool:

20. Black75

Black75 Registered

*_* beautyfull!!!