[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Morgan, I'd say... Could have been the Lola B08/B09 with that single strip of LED's but it's too low on the car to be that... Oreca doesn't have a stripe, it's more like a rectangle cluster of smaller LED's...

2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

3. klo-che

klo-che Registered

For the ones who have not been able to find the car yet, maybe the front view will help you more !

[​IMG]

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Ligier JS P2 Confirmed then. Awesome! :cool:

5. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Good spot, man :)

I thought EnduRacers would concentrate on older stuff... Oh well...

6. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

this are good news :cool:

7. klo-che

klo-che Registered

8. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Clears it up a little bit... Understanding why is another thing though :)

I mean URD is covering modern prototypes... You'll be competing with them. It's your decision of course. I'm just seeing a JS P2 being worked on by two groups. And if I had to place money on a bet, I'd think the URD car would be released first. And if you'll keep doing the same cars as them... I think that's just a waste of resources.
    I mean it's great to have two version of the same car, but it's even greater to have more to choose from. I know you're doing the Oreca 03 for example, that makes more sense, since URD won't be doing that one.

It's your decision of course.

And it's my opinion, naturally.

9. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Reading this in the text it says: "About models, as announced the first car released will be the Flat6 GT3".
    Did you guys change the strategy a bit, now showing the Ligier? Or do i misunderstand what has been said in the newsletter due to my language barrier :confused:

Please don't get me wrong here Klo-che and Enduracers, whatever you guys release first it will be highly appreciated. I was just wondering that's all.

10. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I can`t understand, why people complaining about free content...let them do what they want. Do you really guess, they aren`t aware about URD`s upcoming Cars?

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The Flat6 could be basically finished or going through final passes graphically, with the additional bits being completed while the Ligier may only have just been tested in game but could still be missing cockpit, etc.

12. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

No competition possible, our cars will be free as they was since 10 years on rF1.

No strategy change, just new car addition to be announced for the future.

13. klo-che

klo-che Registered

We do endurance mods since 2006 And will keep doing it, for free. We do it because we enjoy creating endurance cars, and in the end we share it with you. This is the only matter. We do not look at anything else, and nobody has got exclusivity on any cars, everybody is free.

14. jpalesi

jpalesi Registered

Enduracers mods look nice AND have great physics (there's little doubt that this mod's physics will be at least as good as the rF1 mod). URD mods just look nice... there's no competition between them, and that's without mentioning that the best mod of the two is free.

And yeah, there always are people complaining about free content. Ignore list is a good friend.

15. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

lol

I knew it would be interpreted in many different ways... Either way, use all the energy you have on whatever you want. I'll download it and carefully select which ones I find best, mix and race.

16. gkz

gkz Registered

That is complete bull**** ...... 100 modder can make the same car and it will be 100 times diffrent rf 2 is way to complex. And urd is not even close to a good simulated mod plus it is not free so how can u compare paymod with a free mod ? i really dont understand this.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

lol, Bjørn just asked a question, nothing special overall and you guys are talking here like he demanded or ordered them.
    Free or not free, who cares? Everybody has its own fans.
    Is it really so hard to add simple normal answer to the question? Yet Bjørn does have a small point, Enduracers are for sure making great stuff(this was thought in rf1) but its full of mixed cars from very different years/rule changes, it would be just in my view to cover atleast those few years bit more, rather than expanded one into 10 years with not one full year of complete car. But as sayed, its just my view, becase that is what is missing lately in all games, full complete series and not just trown mixed cars togethere.
    "That is complete bull****" depends, in this times now youre putting hundrets of hours into just one car to make it complete and there are so many cars that can be done and nobody does them so there is a complete valid point from Bjørn of why needed more of same car. Offcourse everybody is free to chose what to do and i have completly nothing against Enduracers doing any car, even if we do that one.

For Enduracers, i can only say good luck and welcome to rF2! :)

18. vivemclaren

vivemclaren Registered

+1!

Only one thing can be better in the modding world, I think. It is the collaboration between different free-modding teams (which are really less and less numerous sadly)....

19. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Thanks man... :)

20. klo-che

klo-che Registered

You too mate, we appreciate your work much and we just have the same passion, we already discussed that. ;)