Disgusted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GUBBA, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve30x

steve30x Registered

Being rude and talking down to people like I see on this thread wont make you many friends either. He has a right to be disgusted after paying out for a game that wont work as he expected.

2. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

The problem with that statement is that the game he paid for is not released yet. And if he "expected" everything to work in the beta, then his "expectations" were not based in reality.

I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. Nobody paid for the beta.

We all pre-ordered the final product. The final product is not finished nor released.

If his wireless doesn't work at release time, then you have a point. Until then, there's no point is complaining. It's beta.

You report beta bugs so the Devs can fix it. You do not start threads ranting and complaining.

The purpose of the beta is to find out what works and what doesn't. So at release, we all get what we paid for: a game that works.

1 person likes this.
  3. steve30x

steve30x Registered

He did pay for the beta. I didnt pay so I cant pay and anybody else that didn't pay cant play the beta , but everybody that paid can play the beta. Hence he did pay for the beta.

4. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

I don't know about where you're from but "disgusted" here in the States is about bottom of the barrel. it's insulting... it describes an obvious affront and the way I see it, uncalled for. and this is not the first thread of it's nature, with 800 views and on the top of the forum... it really has no place here, but if the staff were to delete it, then that would look bad. so yeah, whining ticks me off a bit. so I come down a little hard, but I softened it up at the end.

5. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Buddhatree explained it perfectly. If you can't understand then fine but you not being able to understand is not a reason to derail this thread.

6. steve30x

steve30x Registered

Where I come from if you are disgusted with something you aren't talked down to like something rotten you just stood on and I see all the rude comments as having no place in this forum.

The thread was derailed after post #4

7. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

No I'm sorry. Pre-ordering the game gives you access to the beta, but you are paying for the finished product.

When rF2 is released, we all get the game at no extra charge. because we have pre-ordered.

If we were paying to participate in the the beta, then would would have to buy the game when it's released. But we don't have to because we pre-ordered and have already paid.

You can argue all you want, but I know what the agreement says when I pre-ordered, you do not. Nobody purchased the beta. We all pre-ordered the final release.

8. steve30x

steve30x Registered

The way I look at it and nobody will change my mind about it is you are paying for the beta and the full game.

9. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

The money is no longer in my pocket. I payed for it.

10. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

18 posts and a least 5 bitching... nuff said.

11. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I'm going to cut off the attitudes of those responding here. I'm assuming the OP is talking to Gjon in PMs now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.