Crash to Desktop when I click Race only on Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by whiskeyjack, Jan 2, 2019.

1. whiskeyjack

whiskeyjack Registered

I've got a very strange problem with the track Road Atlanta it works great in single player but when I try to go on any server's I can select the car but when I click race It wil just crash to desktop, although strangley it will work sometime but then if i try to change car(Skin) same problem.
    A fellow admin at RD also setup anothers erver with the same combo of cars at another circuit and it all worked fine and as I say it all works fine offline.
    I've unsubscribe from the track uninstalled all the mods associated with it made sure there was nothing left in the rF2 folder that I could see I also cleaned the CBash and Shader folders I then resubscribed to the track and reinstalled it but I'm stilling having the same problem.
    I also have just a clean install this morning but the problem is still persisting the first a ttempt after the reinstall it CTD but the 2nd attempt I got on I done few laps the when to Car select changeed the skin clicked race again CTD
    I've also added the last Trace report that was generated.

Attached Files:

2. whiskeyjack

whiskeyjack Registered

I managed to solve the above by switching Shadows Off hope this helps anybody with a similar isssue.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

@whiskeyjack. Just curious, how much video ram does your video card have?