Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

2. Miro

Miro Registered

3. tjc

tjc Registered

Nice...

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  5. speed1

speed1 Banned

Nice ! I've driven the car yesterday quite a while until it was boring. I can not get used to the ultimate sticky cars somehow, maybe that's right and it feels just weird, but it's still good work.

This white reflection on the back light's is that normal ? I had that also.

6. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

7. Miro

Miro Registered

8. tjc

tjc Registered

Thanks... I actually removed the pic that your referring too with the back lights reflection as I noticed another couple of things I wasn`t happy with but no, imo that reflection isn`t correct. I`ll mention it to Ales.

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

GAWD these curbs should be TNT'ed away... Ugly and... serves a sadistic purpose :p ...

10. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh, I noticed that edge between the road/track and the grass, well it`s hard to not notice it in that shot... :p

It definitely needs work imo...

11. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

"Field fun"? I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere before...

(a word of caution for inapropriate language and probably inapropriate behavior in the video - there, you have been warned ;) )

12. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Using Firefox, if I right click on the picture posted here and select "view image" then I can see the image in it's true and original size (very wide resolution in your case). However I can't seem to do this on the flickr website itself when I look at all the pictures in your album. I just spent 10 minutes trying to find out how to view the images on flickr at their largest/original sizes, and still can't find out how to do it. Lol geez, how could a website made for pictures be so difficult in performing one of the most important and simplest functions when it comes to viewing pictures. Can you tell me how to do this? If I hover my mouse over the picture I see the the little white square thing show up in the top right but that just removes the options on the right hand size and makes the picture slightly larger, how do I view the true original size picture?

13. Miro

Miro Registered

Right click - Original size

14. tjc

tjc Registered

I just tried to test this and on both FireFox and Google I had to click on "More Actions" and select "Download / All Sizes"...

Then "View All Sizes" and then click on the size you want to view the screen at.

Btw, Mrsl... your screens can be downloaded, just in case you thought they couldn`t be or don`t want them to be...

15. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

LOL A console would probably explode and then melt if it ever tried to run this.

16. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Thanks tjc and Mrslfrsl. I clicked more actions a few times and the only thing coming up was the facebook option, and not the view more sizes, then I tried again and started seeing the view more sizes option. Maybe I'm going crazy, or blind.

EDIT: Ok I'm NOT going crazy, and am not going blind either lol. The more actions - view more sizes thing works on Mrslfrsl's pictures, but on tjc's pictures the only option it shows under "more actions" is "Feedback". Is it because tjc's pics are already being shown in their native sizes?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  17. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Pleclair is going to chop them down a bit. But not for a while as he will need to go over the whole track.

18. tjc

tjc Registered

Hey Spinelli...

Your not getting the option to view "All Sizes" on my screens as that option is removed when setting the privacy settings (I think)

It`s an effort to stop people downloading your pics/screens without permission to do so.

If you click on one of my screens then hover the mouse over it you`ll see an option to expand the screen to full size (without all the other stuff on the right hand side) then you`ll see them at (almost) full size.

If you ever want one of my screens for a wallpaper or anything just ask. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  19. tjc

tjc Registered

20. tjc

tjc Registered

I don`t really understand this ^^ tbh...

I`m not "cutting" down anything, I`m using an option that flickr provides so that people don`t use my images without my permission...

I don`t think my images are any better or worse than anybody else`s but I`ve seen them used without me being asked and I rather be asked if that`s ok.

Fancy thoughts... :confused:

lol...