Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Oct 21, 2013.

1. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

2. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

4. Edu

Edu Registered

WOW!! :)

5. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Looking forward to that and Cobra. Chrome for the first time in rF2 actually looks kinda realistic aswell in those pics. What is that weird like dent effect round the rear lights? Just the way the shaders are at that time or something? Looks weird

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

7. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Shots of my Teams Entry for the Simautosport Endurance Challenge Series, a Porsche 991 RSR with my Team Livery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. TJones

TJones Registered

"ISI 4 EVER" :D

Like the skin of the headrest's on picture 2.

9. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Wow, the Panoz looks really good! And like nismo said, there's actually chrome effect... Please update the historic F1's with some chrome!

10. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

11. 88mphTim

haha, that was noticed ages ago as well, but I didnt notice it today. Thanks.

12. 88mphTim

The bodywork isn't flat there. I assume it's correct.

13. kloss

kloss Registered

14. Rik

Rik Registered

Wich sweet fx?

15. kloss

kloss Registered

I used SweetFX Shader Suite to adjust the EVand color by adding vigneete effect。。。

16. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Great pics

How do you achieve such high anti aliasing? There's zero jaggies it looks so much cleaner than I can get it

17. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Ye no matter if i try to use Drivers AA, FXAA, in game AA, SweetFX AA, i still get totally no difference and no AA at all :-(

18. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

set it to off in rfactor and try it in your control panel. Set it to override application settings (not that useless "enhance" crap, but "override"). And for the type of aa use super sampling with AMD cards, or regular multisampling with NVIDIA for the aa type and combine that with Sparse Grid Supersampling for the transparency aa type. Also make sure the multisampling and sparse grid Supersampling are both st the same value. So set BOTH to either 2x, 4x, or 8x.

NVIDIAS supersampling techniques are a lot more "optimized" and less brute force than AMDs, so while you can get away with 2x supersampling on AMD, with NVIDIA I still get very distracted and pissed-off from the aliasing and shimmering of 2x multisample + 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling, 4x is much, much better though.

NVIDIAS forms of supersampling, Ordered Grid Super Sampling under the anti-aliasing section (looks like 2x2, 3x3, etc.), or Sparse Grid Supersampling under the transparency setting, offer better framerates than AMD but AMD still offer the superior image quality with their much more brute force supersampling method.

If you have triple screens and want to max things out then I advise only using 2x, regardless of wether you're with AMD or NVIDIA.

Also, look up the "magic" of alt-m ;)

One last thing, people tend to downsize their pics. So they take a pic with their game res set to 1440p but then shrink it to 1080p, or 1080p down to a small 480p pic, etc etc. This makes images look stunning (I believe a non-edited photo thats been downsized to improve image quality should have to go in the edited photos thread). That is also why some of these pics may look deceptively more beautiful than you thought could be possible in-game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
  19. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Ehm, well, in my control panel i only can choose supersample or multisaple for transparency AA, the regular AA has only 1X,2X,4X,.. etc
    and also 8X CSAA. i can also turn on something called FXAA, there is nothing like "Sparse Grid"

but i did try this, i disable ingame AA, and enabled driver AA, and still no AA in game at all, or atleat it looks like that, edges are pixelly like hell

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
  20. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Download NVIDIA inspector, you don't even have to install it, just an exe file you run whenever you want. Then click on my signature :). Let us know if you need further help after that, a lot of knowledgeable guys around here :)