CS-closed BMW SIM M2 CS Racing Cup 2020

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakub Brzeziński

Jakub Brzeziński Registered

There seems to be a big issue with FFB. Whenever I join the server it's all fine, but after I alter my steering range or reset FFB it starts shaking like crazy under braking. Rejoining the game fixes the issue

EDIT: The issue seems to show up even without any settings changes, just pops up randomly

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Some of the vibration might be the built in ABS effect. I usually drive with smoothening 1-3, but for this car I use 5 and it well drivable then.

3. Jakub Brzeziński

Yes, but it never happenes after joining the server, only after making some in-game changes (or sometimes just randomly after a period of time). It's the same case for Nikodem as well

4. Jernej Simoncic

Jernej Simoncic Registered

Where can we submit the Incident Review Request?

5. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

Can we get the server replay so we add a "Server replay time" stamp when submitting an IRR? Thank you.

6. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Was the server going to a different time of day for qualifying a mistake or as intended?

7. Unfortuantly there is no form or email set up yet. So this round, reply to the email i sent out.
    First post has it now - its fine if its not within the 24h window, i´ll add another 24h for this round since the replay was uploaded a bit later than intended.
    Yes, it was at 9 but was set to 840 (minutes after midnight) but the file didnt save for some reason, so it was not intended, but it did look cool though.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  8. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

im guessing all non "CUP" times will be deleted ? can we run the 450 hp version to qualify? whats the deal plz clarify

9. Cup is the car to use, i´ve fixed this so the CS laps will be removed.

10. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

This is confusing. Cant the system be automated and the correct upgrade enforced?
    In the first round also there were easily 50-100 more casual drivers who never imagined they should go to upgrades to unlock another 100hp.

11. Not really, it was not do-able to force the CUP car at the first round, so this was fixed before the race. Now for this specific issue, as explained that was my mistake, because the M2 is build the way it is.

Its not confusing though - this series run the cup car - all season

12. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

When can we expect stewards decisions to be finalized?

13. They should be done next week. Top 3 wont be changed, so it was a bit lower prio. But yeah next week, the latest.

Erhan Jajovski likes this.
  14. Jakub Brzeziński

I guess no work-around for skipping the out lap?

15. I wish i could say yes, but unfortunately not.

16. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan Registered

@Jimmi Allison, my laptime on the competition standings has also been achieved with ClubSport (450HP) spec. While it looks good, it's wrong :D So if you could please delete my time, so I can try to qualify with a proper spec. Thank you.

Deleted member 24698 likes this.
  17. Incident report R1

59 - N Wisniewski bumps B Millan into T1, both cars continues with no damage or time loss
    Racing incident

69 - N Wisniewski is following B Millan and D Mroczek on the right side of the track, while E Jajovski is behind Wisniewski at his LR bumper, Wisniewski turns left and bumps Jajovski
    Infraciton - N Wisniewski - AC

290 - N Wisniewski brakes late and B Millan gives room in the first part of the chicane, but its not paid back in the 2nd part and Wisniewski forces Millan onto the curbs and gains a position
    Penalty - N Wisniewski - AC; DT

580 - Into T1 E Jajovski is trying to make a move on N Wisniewski, Jajovski´s front tyres are not level with Wisniewski´s rear tyres, and normal race line is taken.
    NFA

835 - K van Dooren brakes late and hits the side of J Simoncic
    Infraction - K van Dooren - AC

943 - Identical to the above incidents N Wisniewski brakes late and B Millan gives room in the first part of the chicane, but its not paid back in the 2nd part and Wisniewski forces Millan onto the curbs and gains a position
    Penalty - N Wisniewski - AC; DT

Stewards feedback
    Due to 2 AC penalties N Wisniewski goes on probation - any penalties in R2 means a sit out in R3.
    It is advised for everyone to clean up the driving, small bumps and touches are fine, but overall it was not a pretty race.
    Penalties are added to racetime, but if the driving is not cleaned up i´ll start moving it to next race.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  18. Invites for R2 is sent out

19. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Where can these racetimes, or any race results of the M2 cup or any official competitions be found?

It would be nice to have at least an organized structure for the race result xmls, like used in VEC for example, or even better, using the rF2 log analyzer plugin for a full championship maanger.

20. That wont be used - that much i can say. I dont have any where to post these results, this will be imported into comp system.

babu76 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.