Bezel compensation ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by speed1, Sep 16, 2014.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

That's already been said, yes. I responded "I know" to confirm acknowledgement his mentioning of the info being off screen when utilized.

2. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

SIMHQ interview 15 September, 2014, Gjon Camaj:

Doug: How is support for multi-view coming along?

Gjon: I don’t really have any issues with it . There was an interface/tool in the works some time ago for helping to set it up, but has yet to be completed.

Doug: Before the end of 2014? With the ever-growing interest in three-screen systems, it is becoming more-and-more important.

Gjon: I don’t see it happening in the coming month, but can’t say for sure it will make it in for 2014.

I have raced Sims years in many big leagues and when I ask when they are going to move from eg rFactor to rFactor2 lack of support SLI/GrossFire and UI is always answer I get and why they don`t, I find it strange that Multiview,SLI/GossFire don`t have higher priority then:"but can’t say for sure it will make it in for 2014"

3. coops

coops Banned

Lets see what happens when the UI fixes come out to see if Joe has finished this and see if it has been implemented. I have whined about this given feedback but it looks like i will just have to wait a bit longer. We all know it will come and are a bit impatient.

4. BlaringFiddle5

BlaringFiddle5 Registered

It is more irritating than anything - i can't see FPS - can't see what position I was in (have to count). Interface zoom or in-game bezel correction FTW!

Good to hear that its being worked on... hope it comes soon.

5. speed1

speed1 Banned

Were is Joe ?........ may we can have some bourbon with him with some great cali beats in the background, it might helps to see triple riders needs. :p