Anyone using TSW wheels?

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Bsmooth, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

Just wondered what settings you are using. I know most use FF wheels, but I would like to see If I can get the "feel" I have in iRacing in Rfactor 2.

2. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

So no one at all uses TSW wheels ?

3. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

So you are saying that the wheel is non FFB, correct? If a wheel is non FFB the only adjustment to be made would be to get your wheel rotation set right and then adjust the wheel lock on the car itself. This is all a matter of personal taste so you have to play around a little bit to get the right combination of rotation and lock to make it feel right to you.

Well, there is a little more to it than that, like setting the wheel sensitivity, which allows you to have linear or non-linear steering.

Do you know what wheel rotation and lock you used in iRacing? If you do, you should be able to duplicate that and be close. Then it is just a matter of playing with the wheel lock until you are satisfied.

4. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

Thanks again Gearjammer, nope not a FFB wheel, I'll have to check my settings in iRacing and try and duplicate them in Rfactor2.