Any update on the C6?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

I wouldn't worry too much. I very much doubt their thought process goes like, "Hey, someone in the forum asked about the C6! Let's stop what we're doing and work on that!"

2. coops

coops Banned

Tim said it needs up dating so get on with that b4 more content that might just end up the same way. the game needs to be league friendly mod friendly b4 we need any more content from ISI, as the most content will come from modders not ISI.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You're waiting on component releases to give updates (like Brianza was released as). But it isn't possible yet. It would be more confusing to introduce many more rfmod layers when they aren't needed now for us (and cause some of the issues you have not to be a quick update), rather than just giving a new component of the latest versions.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

4. coops

coops Banned

tyvm Tim for the reply now i understand better.

5. coops

coops Banned

Tim i know your away from the forums a bit doing other things for ISI but when your away surely some1 could fill in for you. as you cannot be every where at 1ce. (i mean for technical issues so they get passed on quicker to the appropriate person)

6. 88mphTim

Bee (John) actually does a lot of contacting, he is the support guy I often have to throw people to anyway.

7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Tim: from the C6 screenshot, I'm seeing a noticeable improvement of the cars interior! there was a already a good improvement with the Skip! do you have the intention to upgrade the interiors of the Clio and the 370Z? You have said that ISI would upgrade the circuits already released with new textures and HDR profile! are you going to do the same with ISI cars?

8. 88mphTim

Only things I think will be updated soon are the old shaders, but the 370z also got new sounds recently too, for a future component.

9. tjc

tjc Registered

:cool: