Any modding teams need help on a conversion?

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by blakboks, Mar 4, 2014.

1. blakboks

blakboks Registered

Hey guys,
    I've been working on my own stuff here and there for a while, now, but I kinda want to get something released. So, I'm wondering if any mod teams are still in need of extra help on any conversions. Please PM me if you would like some help, or have any questions for me.

For everyone else, does anyone know of any mod teams that I could contact that might be looking for help, or do a favorite rF1 track of yours that you'd like to see in rF2?

Thanks y'all! Hope this doesn't come across as 'spam' or 'unwanted solicitation' :eek:

2. Radar

Radar Registered

Plenty of work if you were not converting.
    I have work, a group I am doing a project for now has work but they are (like myself) don't do conversions and are not into just quick releases for the sake of it, they are after quality work.

3. blakboks

blakboks Registered

Sure, I wouldn't mind working in a group, either. Just looking for something other than 'just' my own stuff.

4. Radar

Radar Registered

Shoot me a PM with knowledge of Max, version and where you think you are able to assist. As I said, I have plenty of work to do and have tracks that are about 50% done or close to. Being a one man band delays the releases unfortunately.

5. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Neither of you have to be a one man band. I'm always looking for talented guys to join the group and be part of a team environment that helps and supports each other. Maybe both of you should give me a hola. :p

6. negb

negb Registered

I am also starting a scratch build of Atlanta Motorsport park. I'm interested in people that can work with 3dsmax and other tools. I'm interested and seeing your work, so please PM me with examples of what you can do, and your experience.