activations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gjon Camaj, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Just email ISI, and they will most likely reset your activations. The limit is there to prevent one person buying it, and then using the game on (exageration) all pc's in the world. If they wouldn't have such a system everyone on earth would have rF2 for free (except one), and only the online players would have to buy online memberships.

If you email them, I believe they are able to check when you used your activations, and some sys. info, and if they think you aren't trying to install it on tons of peoples PC, they reset it (And af of yet I have never heard of a request for more activations being rejected, just saying ;) )

2. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Be sure to write in the mail your Order Number (it is in the confirmation mail you got by ISI just after the purchase) and/or the e-mail address you used to purchase rF2.

3. juankyskys

juankyskys Registered

Hi, one friend would sell to me his rfactor 2 activation. I think there is another 4 pending.

He only wasted first activation when was in beta. It`s possible to change email activation or how can i set my email intead his?
    Any other solution...