[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Ghanja

Ghanja Registered

Bought it today and I really like it ...
    One question: will there be a beta Version for AC too?

2. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Hey Ales,

I'm afraid I have some bad news. About the engine issues I mentioned, none of them was solved, the issues continue exactly the same.

The engine stiil takes too long to rev down when you drop the accelerator in neutral.

Other thing is that the rev limiter is too much pronounced... The driver almost breaks his nose against the wheel when the car reaches the rev limiter...

Don't miss them for the next version ;)

Cheers

3. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Did you check that your accelerator pedal is totally off when you take off your foot of it (not sticky, it happened once to my G27 pedals and I had to clean them)?
    I have none of the problems you report.
    Cheers.

4. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I get the even with the keyboard...

Are you sure that the rev limiter is ok to you :confused:

Because to me, that rev limiter is anything but normal....

5. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

I think the issue is a setting the Hdv file. When you change gear, say from first I second their is a pause a clutch engages and it seems kinda slow for a paddle shifter. I think also the it's something to do with bulk setting in the driveline. I could be wrong but I think the engine is fine, just needs some changes in Hdv - see if that helps :)

Apart from that I loveit, great feeling with the car and good fun to drive. Good things to come hopefully!

6. CS21476895

CS21476895 Registered

Hi Alless,

The mod is really looking fantastic! It's turning rFactor 2 into an even greater game. :)

Although it's still a beta, here are a few things that I'd like to point out;

View attachment 17120

Not sure what it is, but there's a floating object, maybe from the cockpit mirror? (Arrow 1)
    Also, not a big deal, but maybe the tear off stickers are under the front window? (Arrow 2)

View attachment 17122

I know this is the PX2 model, but will the 2014 Revolution with the late season body have chrome around the front lights?

Thanks! I'll keep on with the testing. They're super fun to drive!

7. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thx for the first point, didnt notice that one that is floating there, have to check. The stickers on the window are transparent over a window wich is transparent, im trying to solve the issue around that. Did some tests but no good results.

RPX1 2014 will stay like it is, its actually the only one with 2014 specs. Marc will work on 2015 spec with new airbox and other details.

8. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I'm not talking about gear shifts... I mentioned that the engine behaves strangely in neutral gear...

And yup, the cars feel really nice!

I'll make a video of the issues as soon as I get home...

9. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

I've personally never had an issue with neutral, you'd have to upload a video really because I'm not sure what your on about. My engine oil was at 87 not 40 like others so I'm not sure why some people are getting such different results.

I was just making a statement about what I've found. From my testing the gears don't feel right when changing, too much delay in the clutch engaging and changing and when you have too much power out the exit the wheels aren't spinning, which suggests the drive link clutch interia may be too high or something else. I'm not an expert but just from experience if you make the baulktorque setting lower than the amount is needed than the power isn't always fully transferred to the wheels and basically feel like the clutch is being applied when it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  10. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I just tried all 3 cars (2014,2015 P1 and P2) and I didn't notice the accelerator issue, at least it not happening on my side.

My only issue is that the steering seems really light on my Fanatec Porsche Turbo S. It seems similar to the Indycar issue. For the Indycar you increase the caster and it feels better. For these, not so much. Other than that I can't wait for the progress and the templates (I have a few P2 ideas in my head)!!

11. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

RNeves is right... It appears like there is a trucks flywheel in the driveline :D ... A racing engine has next to no flywheel, which is why the revs rise and falls freely and rapidly.

12. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

A lightweight flywheel is very important. I've driven some Assetto Corsa's formulas which the revs take minutes to go down, so pathetic.

I'm buying the PX mod, can someone list the correspondence between URD fantasy names and the real Prototype that it meant to represent?

13. BlamedB

BlamedB Registered

Aura = Audi
    Darche = Porsche
    Moyoda = Toyota
    Shiro = Nissan
    Revolution = Rebellion
    Loire = Oreca 05 P2
    I think that's it for now ;)

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

PX1 Rebe...ImeanRevolution
    A friend just had this... And then I got it too... See if you can fault-find on that thing :)

[​IMG]

15. UnitedRacingDesign

how did you manage that?

16. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

mb graphic settings, low mid high etc, havent done anything for so long but that makes me think a material has render ticked in a layer it shouldnt be on a certain level lod setting

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Need to know wich car exactly and settings were used and if anything was done that wasnt before you got this.

18. FlyinFinn2

FlyinFinn2 Registered

Did 12 laps yesterday in Gingerman, only adjusted the wings for max downforce, the car was extremly slippery and after 10 laps i was able to push a liiiitle bit but overvall it feels loose and lots of oversteering. I´m sure that is due to setup, will test more tonight. But it´s amazing!:D

19. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

just a wild guess but mb a bump map in the wccarbody check all lods... i could b way wrong too lol

think he mentioned revolution

20. Lgel

Lgel Registered