How can i get my money back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silentsnoop, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

orly.

I understand people's frustrations, even more so for those with events planned. but its not the end of the world and obviously ISI had not expected this and will most likely try to fix this asap. as they normally do with game-breaking problems.

Its a pretty common thing with online electronic computing and not seeing how a very recent update is causing problems that are likely to be fixed asap leads me to think he's not cut out for it in the first place. so why bother?

2. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

im searching for many hours now for the perfect simulator, but there is not one :(

asetto coras no multiplayer
    pcars not really serious changing
    raceroom no tireforce?!?! feels like real autoscooter to me

when i google and wiki isimotor2 was the only engine used for years serious.

but i cant find any isi m2.5 game :( is this rf2 exklusive?

rf2 no people online playing? everywhere only 1 2 3 4 players on servers where are all the people?1 week
    what should i dooooo

the physics are soooo good, but dx9 is 80 years old :D same like driving a tractor with formula handlebar^^

shure its not the fault of rf2 how im reacting,

ah whatever maybe i dont refund, i think better the money is here than somewhere else.

im not shure was i sleep or i saw on rfactor website a space simulator with isimotor engine? cant find it anymore

ty

3. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Ach Gottchen...
    As long as Multyplayer is broken, practice a little bit in singel player!
    The game works so far...

Brand new and right here in development.

And about direct X please search this forum.
    It´s all discussed to death in the past.

Greets
    Pete

4. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

refund request sended

cheers

5. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

refund without any problems. thanks to all for help and support. rf2 have the best feeling. i stay tuned.

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

With rF2 it's best to play the long game. Look where rF1 is- rF2 will be there one day also. Don't worry about today's bugs because all this headache will be worth it when the mods [and drivers] start pouring in. rF1 will die out, people will upgrade and will naturally move to rF2. The other sims out there now just don't have the feature set rF2 has, even if it is not the best looking of the choices. But if someone wants a game for right now today- then see ya later.

7. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Rf2 is running a whole lot better on my PC now, not sure if it's the latest build ?
    I'm sure some higher graphical resolutions & perhaps settings make it run better ( & look better ) which I know doesn't make sense.

Is was running totally terribly previously ( & didn't look good ),
    I wonder if others are suffering the same thing that I was prior to now thus causing them to ask for a refund ?

Could also be latest nvidia driver which is more solid at lower fps or a mixture of all these things

8. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

+1

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Well, maybe people will begin to do what they have been asked since day 1, and judge based on the current product, rather than complain about it later because it isn't what they expected it would be. ;)

In actual fact, a shorter refund period was dictated to us by Paypal. It's not often seen, and certainly not required by many software publishers it would seem, to even offer one.

Sure enough, if someone bought during the last 7 days, I wouldn't blame them refunding in the slightest with all the MP issues, in fact, really whatever decision someone makes, it's their decision for whatever reason. Even changing their mind. A week is long enough for that, too. :)

10. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Think of every reason you can. Those are the reasons we've had. :) There's of course been 'not what i expected', not enough cars, tracks, not the right cars, tracks, etc. Sometimes they meant to buy rf1 so they could run a specific mod, etc etc. Then there's a real "rf2 issues" users can have, those are the ones that give an idea where the holes are in your product. But I can't share most of those. :)

11. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

It's enough time to install one of the older builds and compare.

12. Navigator

Navigator Registered

That's an option too. Not the most logical one when you're trying out a new game though...... But it's a solution.

13. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

I agree. Normally you just install latest version and see how it goes.

But if you're aware you only have 7 days and if development pace is something that concerns you, then you will look for a way to judge it somehow. Most people will just look at past forum threads and see what's been going on for past months, but I wanted to point out that possibility as well.

14. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

hey,
    Tim already said "a shorter refund period was dictated to us by Paypal."

for example:

yesterday i got my money back from rfactor2. I paid 34.99 Euro and the refund was 34.99 Euro

before 1 week i got my money back from Project Cars. I paid 45 euro and the refund was 42 Euro.

So ISI and member, nobody lose money ;)

15. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Couldn't have said it better Tuttle. This sim to me is the best sim out here and will be for years to come. No "fanboy". Just a big supporter for my racing sims. And yes I have another also :)

16. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Are you leaving the sim racing world or you just buy things and asks for refund? :)

17. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

i bought now asetto corsa with the money^^ there is no muliplayer yet and no refund option.

and the handling is complete different, but it feels interesting

lets see who makes the race...

but i opened my t500 base that looks nice inside

18. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

19. peterchen

peterchen Registered

LOL +1!!
    Strange behavior....some people....

20. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Registered

hehe strange vs victim