Released Honda Civic NGTC BTCC Car v1.07 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Dec 31, 2013.

1. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

Soy de la misma opinión paisano, soy de zaragoza también y me alegra que pienses como yo...por cierto por donde corres? Estas metido en algúna web de simulación?

I am having spoken in Spanish.

Esteve,
    I am of the same opinion as you, East car I like it every day more

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Couple more changes made to the servers. I am told they were better the last 12 hours or so, please let me know if this after now is better/worse.

3. Gupster

Gupster Registered

I happen to own a 2010 Mazda 3i and can confirm torque steer when you get on it. I haven't drove it in all out anger but you do have to stay with it under heavy acceleration.
    Driving the Honda feels similar to me.

4. wgeuze

wgeuze Registered

Assuming that car has powersteering, damn, that is a lot of torque, thanks for explaining/showing :)

5. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Yep this is my car and torque steer is substantial. Some people relace rear engine mounts to reduce it but I love it.

6. speed1

speed1 Banned

Oh sure Tim and where i'm saying you don't have any Info or zero Info, show me please ? I'm just dissapointed about people bashing me just because of a little in there eyes negative and groundless opinion. About you, or anybody at ISI why i said that is, you ignored my question as i offered my help. Was it so hard to give a simple answer, no matter what. You could have ben said, thx for your offer but we are fine and don't need anybody more and everything was good, but just to ignore and look at how people bashing me for nothing, when i'm actually try to help, no matter if you need it or not, isn't the fine art as a Mod or whatever for me. It seem to me than as you like people not agreeing with me, no matter how they act. That changed my opinion about you guys as well.

7. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

8. speed1

speed1 Banned

Agree, it is becoming ridiculous up to twisting my words and or putting worts in my mouth i never said so.

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

LOL. Never said what? Who put what in your mouth? I didn't say that you said ANYTHING! I don't know if you don't understand me, or don't understand the language you are communicating in, so are choosing the wrong words (no offense meant, your English is better than my German), but you seem to go off at a tangent to everything said in every response. I'm done with this game, whether you are playing it by accident or on purpose, I am done (which means you are taking a break from the forum by force). It's not anything to do with the information you're trying to give, it's to do with how you're trying (and failing) to give it. What is ridiculous is that I actually need a break from reading them.

10. Lazza

Lazza Registered

This appears to be an interesting misinterpretation (just to focus on one snippet)... Tim said

And speed1 said:

Sooooo it seems speed1 read Tim's post as, "It's wrong that we have zero information"

It's easy to see where the mistake was made... unfortunately speed1 has a habit of taking things the wrong way and running with it, instead of checking the meaning.

Anyway, just a little observation :)

11. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Before this thread, I didn't understand the "Honestly question, honestly answer pleased !" thread. I thought that this guy can't be that bad because I have never noticed him before? But okay, now I know...

:rolleyes:

12. FatCity

FatCity Registered

13. Matt Sentell

Matt Sentell Registered

Thanks for the response. I'm going to try setting it back to the old routine and see how it compares in some races. I suspect ISI really needs/wants feedback on this from people who race online a lot.

14. Matt Sentell

Matt Sentell Registered

This sounds like you were in the GT Academy finals, is that the case?

Off-topic, gotta love the idea that automotive engineers would come up with a term like "torque steer" to describe an imaginary effect. :)

15. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Next week, in Night Springs...

16. Hany Alsabti

Hany Alsabti Registered

Yes I was in 2012. Same group as wolfgang reip.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

17. 64r

64r Registered

The data required to calculate these values is available for all the vehicles to date (including the Marussia) but is not available for the Civic. I'm still waiting to hear from Tim is this is intentional or not...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  18. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

really? i don't know anything about the isi tire-models and how to access the data :( someone should write some matlab code or some other programm to access it without beeing a modder and knowing how to deal with the tire files.

19. Fohat

Fohat Registered

I just wanna say Thank You ISI for this great car. At first I found the FFB a bit weird, but as I learned to drive the car it now feels fine.
    After (I must admit) driving a little iRacing, I feels so good getting back to rF2. The overall feeling here is way better than anything else out there, and this car is one more reason to love what you do.
    So keep up the great work guys, you do it so well.

With regards, Are "Fohat" Fyhn Nordeng.

20. bwana

bwana Registered

... ROFL Im crying..stop it.