[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. hoover

hoover Registered

All three cars have been added to rF2 Rank. Thanks for taking proper care of the class / car names, Ales!

All the best, Uwe

2. oxia

oxia Registered

amazing job congratz guys ;) keep it up!

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yeah, im still adjusting LOD distances, nobody reported yet anything, youre the first one now. Are you using autofps maybe? And if anybody else does let me know how is it there and if i can edit MAX settings for cars to please.

4. sg333

sg333 Registered

Honestly, the performance for me on a decent PC is fantastic. Don't do anything to make the cars appear worse, only better :D

5. UnitedRacingDesign

Great :)

6. zonder

zonder Registered

I noticed that only in lowest Level of detail Player/Oponent settings, will run all setings later today to have some better insight. Auto FPS set to OFF

7. Miro

Miro Registered

There are problems if the circuit details are set to low. Much better if circuit detail is set to high.
    But I am not sure, I think also it depends on the build you use. Can't remember exactly now but I think there are some changes between 300 and 339.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Didnt fully try the 339 except some quick tests for now but for tracks youre right, its diferent from track to track, especially from ISI ones to modders. Thought i did go, well i had to on low settings for 5 m first load change allready to push the fps up.

9. asehauDLM

asehauDLM Registered

Driving at Poznan is a good example for it. In TV-cam big parts of the cars disappear in the distance (just tested it with the Bayro).

10. tjc

tjc Registered

Good to hear this Ales as I think some editing is needed. I`ve not tried the engine braking thing in setup but these cars definitely seem a little "tail happy" when braking in general but very much so when braking hard.

11. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

Hey Ales. I have everything on high except player detail on full. Following the cars while in cockpit view the taillights, rear wings and rear windows disappear as soon as the car gets more then about 2 sec away. No auto FPS but using custom skins.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  12. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I have seen the same issue Ales at Sebring. 20 cars on track all settings maxed. Build 300. No auto FPS. Just a heads up. Cockpit view. I have seen whole cars disappear.

Also using Erazr1 liveries FYI if it matters

13. zonder

zonder Registered

Whole cars dissapear may have been caused by your setting Visible cars in settings lower than 20?

14. UnitedRacingDesign

Okey, ill tweak those bit more up. I have put them to lowest values sofar so there is plenty of room.

15. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

No sir. Set at 20. 19 AI and myself. Also saw it again along with my rear wing looking strange on replay at mid Ohio. Same amount of cars same settings. Ales will fix it. Not worried, just heads up. I love testing!

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Will double or even tripple those in next build. More diferent cars will get better resaults to.

17. hoover

hoover Registered

I'm not a setup expert by any stretch of the imagination, but upping the engine brake map in the Darche from 2 to 4 made a world of a difference for the driveability of this car for me. No more need to push brake balance forward to 68 or so, the default setting felt fine then.

All the best, Uwe

18. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

really enjoying this mod, that aston skin awesome. and it still has more to come with all the updates and new cars. its pretty much all i run now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Yesterday I've tested the Merlin and I had real fun with this amazing looking car :)
    The car physics are very good. In my opinion the best of the three cars.
    In Loch Drummond (build339, fanatec csr-e with formula rim and ffb multip 1.04 smooth 0) I can feel every bump also the forces and friction in (slower) turns but
    the balance between the ffb effects is not perfect. What I mean is the friction and g force are very dominant. Bumps and small waves are (for me) to much
    in the background. Don't get me wrong it is fantastic to have these effects at all but the physics and ffb should be on the same level as the car looks :)
    I've noticed in replay sometimes a to late appearing rear flap.

Keep up the good work. Progress and result until now are excellent:)

alex

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  20. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Just for clarification:

If I preorder the EGT mod now I will get free updates for it in the future (cockpits, physics etc), right? Is there a definite, final number of cars it does include? I read something about 5 cars, but the website mentions only 4 new ones (so it's 5 including ISI's Corvette?)?

Greez Rob