Peeeeuuuuu!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thingriz, Apr 22, 2012.

1. kuato

kuato Registered

2. Bart S

Bart S Member

Soon when you type rfactor2 in google The results returned will be metal suppliers and cheese or vice versa

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Killer elephants too,
    I'm sure Peter Davis understood the lesson and will never do the same mistake again.

4. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

killephantium = a tendency to perform self harming actions

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

killanellephantium=holidays for Huan Carlos of Spain (relative of us both really).

6. hushypushy

hushypushy Registered

haha, this sounds like what happens at work...an American office with a bunch of Brits and Aussies, always getting on each other for our silly words and accents ;)

7. p750mmx

p750mmx Registered

No off-topic response please, this is the Canned Chicken topic. :rolleyes:

8. hdj

hdj Registered

Does the chicken come stuffed ?..... I mean with stuffing (like sage and onion or chestnut), not just stuffed in the can. But then you would have stuffed chicken in the can with stuffing. Would this be double stuffed chicken in the can ? Could you double stuff a chicken? Is that legal? This whole canned chicken thing has really opened a can of worms. But hang on why would they can worms? Who would open a can of worms knowing it meant trouble? Hell someone,s really opened a can of whoopass with this stuffed chicken in a can deal!

Looks like we may have to can the whole thing.

9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

well... stuffing a chicken (or kitchen ?) is done with minced meat, beef preferably, sultanas, prunes, boiled chestnuts, boiled pine nuts and maybe some cinnamon. Just...nuts!!!
    Although double stuffing is illegal!

10. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

Yep, and apparently we have an annoying 'twang' whilst shortening and joining all our words together although I don't think it's as bad down here in Melbourne...lol

I'll re-write that:
    Ye, n'pparently weve anannoyin 'twang' whilstshort'n njoin'n all our words togeth'r tho don'think its's bad downere 'n melbn.

11. Bart S

Bart S Member

Ha Playlife yar a suthern krout, us northen monkeys speak english, we gave english its first birthday which was many moons ago, some time after that you started importing our rejected convicts and making mad max movies to develop a sense of history.
    Please dont tell me the Ozzy it trying to teach an englishman to speak english, theres also another thing regarding your cricket team, please get those SH*T STARS off our flag. LOL.

LOVE YA LOADS, BYE and no offence.

rack off bouncer <- had to fit that one in.

"ISI this is just a joke and a laugh please dont put me down a path where I must prove myself worthy to wear a green card, thanks."

12. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Would a canned chicken require one of those fancy Chicken Openers? I think I've seen those before. Just wasn't sure at the time what it was for.

13. Bart S

Bart S Member

Is it possible we can extract the chicken with a laser beam from the can, thats "LASER" not "LAZER", its far to complicated for my narrow understanding of this modern convention. I prefer to get my chicken with its giblets intact not in a bag where I expect to find them anyway, I think thats just rude and arrogant, please leave the giblets untouched or don't bother putting them in a bag leave them out, it makes my misses nauseous to know someones been fiddling with the giblets before we get our chicken.

14. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

oh, for Pete's sake (who is he anyway?) stay away from the chicken in a can. I went back and looked at that again, and it really, really, really is bad looking, it just ain't right.

Somebody fiddling with your giblets is one thing, but fiddled gib's in a can?

I've come to realize that after spending hours driving around in circles, ya just need a few good threads to goof around in.

15. ROON

ROON Registered

Every few years I take a trip to Malaysia to watch the Formula 1 at Sepang. One of my favourite places to stay in KL is Chinatown, where there are lots of interesting markets, temples and places to eat, all for very cheap. In fact, Sky F1 filmed an interview with Timo Glock on Jalan Sultan, the main street in KL Chinatown that I often stay on.

One of my favourite photos from my 2009 adventure was taken in what they call the 'wet market' (meat and fish). A bucket of giblets and entrails. With strange yellow, wrinkly bits, shiny blue bits, intestines, eyes. It was a sight to behold.

16. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Here's a image from malaysian foods. It's fish stomach/guts. You couldn't get that near my face nevermind in my mouth. :p

[​IMG]

17. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Personally I thought the discussion was over after the first post. He seemed to be stating what he thought, not asking. No idea why he got so many replies.

18. MarcG

MarcG Registered

its called Banter Tim, keeps us amused until the next update ;)

19. Bogboy

Bogboy Registered

Cheese YES Fish guts NO

20. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Just trying to help him Tim:eek: