Maserati Trofeo GranTurismo MC Series

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROON

ROON Registered

Awesome, this is exactly what I wanted. :) Looks great now, inside and out. Good update!

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Can some one help me?

3. Sentri

Sentri Registered

Same question was already asked a few posts back.

4. thuGG

thuGG Registered

Heh, I really wanted to try this mod (as I love this car), until I saw this:

Deal braker:(

5. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

now i'm uploading the rfcmp v1.2 just a car with sound, and without rFm. About 20 minutes and i will post the download link.

6. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Excellent thanks. Really don't like having Searpoint and Watkins installed but did for your mod. It's a fantastic mod btw

7. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

Thanks, Tommy! :)

Though I'm confused why you originally required the inclusion of certain tracks. Can you please explain your reasoning?

8. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

9. ethone

ethone Registered

Perhaps so that people could immediately start racing online? Or so that the car doesn't just disappear in the sea of cars listed under AllCarsAllTracks?

It's an unfortunate situation we're still stuck in but I don't think Tommy is to blame for it.

10. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I wrote in this topic before, i don't like to find a car in all cars and tracks mod, now it's not too complicated, but later when we've got a few mods, with a lot cars not easy to find the car what you want to drive.
    I think the problem is the different car filter and the track filter which is i think very useless. The rF1 track filter * was very easy and good, because i think everybody are different and want to drive on a different track, but now like the ISI GT mod, you can drive on 2 tracks, and if i want to drive in Spa with the Nissan a can't, or i make an rfmod and after. So that's why i did the rfmod, because you can drive on all tracks what are realased. But yeah i know you need to download all tracks and install them before you can install my mod.

11. anels9

anels9 Registered

Thank you very much Tommy78. Very much appreciated mate. :D

12. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Deleted by me. No need to go over old territory again. As Marco stated...keep it on the car...but can you release it as a component form so the people who understand the MODID can use it how we want :)

Whoops...noticed it a few posts up...thansk champ.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
  13. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

Very nice man!
    i noticed two graphical bugs though:
    1) the rear-bumper is not affected by headlights (see picture)
    View attachment 2298
    2) the break lights seem to emit light (there is a reflection of them on the asphalt) but i can't see them shining
    both things were noticed with opponent detail on high.
    is anyone else getting those bugs?

14. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

I'm not seeing any under-car shadows.

[​IMG]

15. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Hi everyone,

This might not be the right thread for this post, but I have a question concerning the physics of this mod and those of Rf2 in general. When driving at mid-hio on a fairly rubbed-in track, my car started lifting its right wheels up in the air in corner nr. 2, among other tight corners. Now, is this due to the physics or to my setup? I experienced the same behaviour when driving the F3.5 at Malaysia. I have seen FF cars doing that because of the stiff rear anti-roll bar, bur never with a FR car. Is there someone who can shed some light on this? I have attached several photos of the car lifting its wheels in corner 2 and also my setup, might the behaviour derive from there.

@tommy78: keep up the good work buddy, this is a amazing mod!

View attachment 2308
    View attachment 2309
    View attachment 2310
    View attachment 2311
    View attachment 2312

16. breeze55a

breeze55a Registered

Great Work

Dont know what the other guy was looking at but if you have played the beta, you know the graphics are not optimized, so with that in mind I Likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke it.! Thanks alot Tommy!

17. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

brake lights are only a very small piece ... I think, they should be fulfill the whole space available.

another thing I noticed: the banner on windscreen is only transparent when HDR is on.

In rF1 it was possible to include a texute (in this case the "Maserati" in the inner cockpit.
    So it was visible in cockpit. Is it possible in rF2 too?

18. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Yes, i know this problem, but still i don't know why. First i thought i didn't tick the omni options in max, but i cheked the omni, so i don't understand why good the body or front bumper and why not the rear bumper.

Now i'm working on the driver animation, i just set a few frames for the testing, and when i look from outside the car, i see the animation, but in cockpit view i don't see the driver hands and the animation.:confused:

19. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I forgot last time but it's not a big think, but if you don't like the steering wheel map on the steering wheel, you can "switch off" in the "tuning" upgrade options.

20. Tosch

Tosch Registered

The bumpers and the tires are not visible on road reflection. Maybe it helps to figure out what the problem is.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.