F1 2012 beta

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Jan 27, 2012.

1. E.Neytman

E.Neytman Registered

Ok, if you are making a mod just to be the first F1 mod on rF2 ever - good luck. It means you are not intrested in realism. I`ve just tried the 1.6 - you still can adjust braking maps and weight distribution....THIS IS 30 SEC TO FIX.

Ohh please do not start this bla bla...What prevents you from making all cars identical, but 30cm alonger? All cars longer, but the same length.

There is one rule: to make a good thing costs the same as to make a bad one, so make a good thing.

2. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

??

3. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

You're allow to adjust brake maps, just no dynamically

4. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

you do not like my models? how I work?
    Then why insist?
    Who are you to say it's real or not?
    do you work in F1?
    you create professional physical simulator?

It is easy to talk and say that nothing is going, I'm not doing my job.
    But show me what you create with your hands réelement 3D / 2D and Physics and we can discuss later.

I'm doing this for my pleasure, I share with my friends and those who support me in my work, it does not mean that I do not accept criticism.

you have all the 1.6 and I will update when I have that advantage of returns for not correcting again. . .

is that so hard to understand my way of working?

I will not get 50 versions per day to please you, I take my time. . . so be more forgiving and less critical.

5. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC Registered

good choice.

keep up the great work !

6. Tiger

Tiger Registered

there will always be some sad spirit to deny the effort of others,
    beside those same would not do a single piece of what others do, just simply
    always, say, "you can do better" ...
    in this world of ours, those who can, do, build, make!
    those who can't... teach how to or try to...!
    and those without any ability just wait for others to do for them...
    in the late category, there is a majority of people who can't ever be satisfied...

7. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

No offense but this mod along with all the other mods so far for rf2 feel like rfactor 1 mods that have just been converted for rf2 and therefore naturally have better handling and ffb than the rf1 version, rather than a model specifically developed for rf2. If you watch the steering and vehicle dynamics in general and how the cars are handled around the track you'll realise right the difference between the native rf2 cars and the mods so far that are pretty much jus quick converts.

8. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

this is why we now take our time for the correction of physical, but we slowed it does not mean we definitely physical block.

We are not so many choices are made the priority, for now it's 3D and then quietly return on physical and it will allow time to correct the temperature of ISI because without it you work for nothing.

9. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

the sounds are a deal breaker for me. We need someone to do sounds upgrade, this isn't rf1.

10. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Honestly, I don't know why people are releasing mods for rF2 when we have absolutely no clue how the full release of the game will affect those mods. It may make them completely useless and unusable. Why not take the time to learn the new engine, learn everything it can do and how you need to work things, perfect your mod and then release it when the full game is released after any fixes. That is what we're doing at MAK-Corp. Sure, the community wants mods, wants to enjoy the game just like rF1. But that is clearly not the right patch during the beta period.

This period should be spent learning the game and the engine, fine tuning our knowledge and skills to it, and then expanding/fixing when the full game is out and releasing what is considered to be a full product. I don't get why so many mod groups want to release everything so fast. Quality over quantity is always better in my view and whether you release 10 mods fast and rushed or 1 mod slow and with quality, I can assure you the 1 mod with quality will always have a greater response. Games don't get made in a couple months and neither should mods.

11. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

I think this release follows your principles. It was released and he asked for constructive criticism in order to make a better mod. His release should be a learning experience for all.

Please don't stop releasing updates because a few don't approve of your work

12. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I created a beta version in order to understand the ISI engine.
    There will be no mod F1 2012 as ISI has not released their updates because creating a mod without the game is complete and functional is useless.

The BETA is only there to help us better understand how the game works, it also allows me to have advantages of returns.

But there are people who play the game, which we understand is there to learn RF2 and create something good.

and others who want everything now and who can only criticize freely all that is done on RF2.

Good luck with your mod :)

13. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Hey F1Ligue. I was actually meaning more about Michael's release rather then yours. I know you did it to gain feedback, but more often then not, the community doesn't read things and they begin the bashing on how bad it is rather then giving feedback on what they think needs doing.

In regards to Michael. When a car we have made is being used by anyone, whether it be someone converting etc, I like to oversee the work and the final product before its released. I told Michael it was ok for him to perform the conversion of the car but I wanted to check it before release. I offered him my groups resources to help him learn, he gave me his msn contact, yet...nothing transpired and the car was released and all for what, to try and prove a point. That reason for me is a piss poor reason to do a mod.

You guys have been creating your league mods for years, you guys are more then experienced in making mods and when you release something in beta form, its understandable that you want to acquire feedback, like we did with the Megane Cup beta on rF1. So yeah I wasn't referring to you. I just saw Michaels conduct in here which was poor and I should have actually quoted his post that I was primarily aiming my response to. :)

14. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

* on a sidenote...in my opinion releases like this (new 1 every other day) is what caused the mismatch problems in rF1...:eek:

15. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I see that is understand :)

16. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I started flying them to spend time this morning.

I have a little problem with the transparency of the glass in front of my display.

One of you knows what he trimmings materials?

thank you
    in Pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

problem resolved for tranparency
    now, problem too gears / kmh ... is not ok ...

One of you knows what he trimmings materials?

18. Hakkiman00

Hakkiman00 Registered

Will there be a track pack when the 2012 mod comes out?

19. Tiger

Tiger Registered

I don't think so, we are waiting for conversions or creations too...

20. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

The F1Ligue does not create tracks ... sorry we never made ​​it preferred to leave it to those who have better knowledge and Competances in this area.

If, against several tracks out, we will be trackpack