[REL] Bayro M Hybrid V8 by Advanced Simulation and UnitedRacingDesign

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Nick9320, Jan 6, 2024.

1. leseb64

leseb64 Registered

Ok..also it's BAYRO M None HYBRID V8 !

Matt21 likes this.
  2. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

No hybrid tech implemented for any of our cars because it’s not implemented for the rF2 (or any other sim) by the electric power unit regulations of the WEC championship. There’s some features existing for the other cars like KERS, push2pass and FE engine but it doesn’t work like it should be work for Le Mans Hypercars class.

mixer61, pkelly and Ayrton de Lima like this.
  3. leseb64

leseb64 Registered

on iracing it's a "semi-hybridisation", it gives the illusion it's better than nothing, like a P2P with energy recovery, which is feasible on rf2 as with btcc, it's better than nothing!

mesfigas likes this.
  4. Jack_7

Jack_7 Registered

Hi
    I would like to know if it is possible to use the Bayro in a league race in the same way as S397 cars.
    In an LMH/GT3 race, do GT3 drivers have to buy the Bayro or is there a way for them to install it without being able to play it?

Thanks

5. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

Every racer should buy this car, otherwise that would be an illegal share - something that URD is fighting with recently.

vava74 likes this.
  6. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

7. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

Thanks for the car and templates and Laurent for 2023 liveries

Hope for 2024 liveries soon (IMSA + LM24h 2024)

i have a bug to report
    where can i do it ?
    here ? or anywhere else ?
    tell me.

Regards

8. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

car is good and enjoyable but i would prefer to had the hybrid system in rf2 to have even more fun
    anyways

9. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Correction : All people connecting to the server should buy this car, even spectators or GT3, GTE drivers ...

For a 32 server, it's asking 128 $ for a 30 Minutes Race o_O or maybe just a practice.

There should be some more appropriate system like a weekend payment. Yes, you will loose money per client but that will promote this car and others will buy it, everybody will have benefits.
    Just my thoughts ...

10. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

I don't have any cut from the sales of URD content so I have no opinion on that matter. I think it's extremely hard to set up an open modding environment where every creator will keep 100% of money from sales and keep this environment free from scammers (like those guys who's ripping the other games content and selling it on their website).

I am simply translating the position of URD on the mods distribution issue.

Ayrton de Lima likes this.
  11. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

I'm trying to be fair with everyone and do my best. Both me and URD knew all the risks before making this car, that's the part of the game.

I hope in future we as creators will have a platform that would be useful for everyone that will help us at least return back the money we spend on those cars.

Ayrton de Lima, pkelly and DanRZ like this.
  12. vava74

vava74 Registered

If you don't mind the bluntness, but the €128,00 figure is irrelevant as it's only €4,00 per person.
    Obviously, this is not applicable to everyone, but you can easily pay that for a single beer in most, if not all of the main cities or capitals in the European Union...
    People want content, which takes hundreds of hours of work to bring into rF2 and then balk at paying for it... comm'on...

Vance Le Garde and trichens like this.
  13. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

It is applicable to every player who enters the session with a paid mod even if they don't drive it.

I mean 128€ was the price an admin would have to pay or ask drivers to pay it as parcels per driver.

So playing a 40 minutes race event with 32 player would effectively need 128 €, with only 3 players actually driving this mod. That is a huge price for a one shot race ... no ?

I know modders deserve their money. I personnaly paid 10€ for the mod to help them.
    4€ is a minimum, you can pay more ...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2024
  14. vava74

vava74 Registered

The only system I could think of would imply extra cooperation from S397 to encrypt the mod and make it available on the steamworkshop as a non-driving shell - like the pace car - with URD then providing against payment the "second package" with the rest of the content required for it to be driven.
    Outside of that, making it easier for leagues will simply end up with the mod being illegally passed around...

Nick9320 and atomed like this.
  15. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Sure, only S397 can solve that.
    But with LMU they are now adding difficult choices for users.
    Why buy a model i will have in LMU ?
    Do i buy LMU or rF2 mods ?

Sorry for the "out of topic" few posts.

16. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

i think your wrong
    LMU will be based on 2023 FIA WEC, so no BMW LMDh (only in IMSA 2023)
    and if it comes it could be a paid content DLC for 2024 season

and LMU will be a closed gamed
    not as moddable as rFactor2 i guess

so yes 4€ worth it (for RF2)
    because BMW LMDh in LMU is not for tomorrow

or rather play AMS2 or I-Racing to drive it

DanRZ likes this.
  17. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Sure. In AMS2 or iRacing, you can play it online with any folks. 4€ is worth it.
    Not so much on rF2 to play mostly alone in a massively multiplayer game nowadays.

18. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

the core mod is already crypted (folder 1.00)
    but yes for Paid Mods with multiplayer Race Against Content You Don’t Own is not optimized
    att all.
    the mod is installed on dedicated servers,
    if you have paid for it there could be an option that you can play by a check file or anyother thing or new thing to implement, and if not you can race against without buying.

19. dumberdog

dumberdog Registered

Great mod, as usual, by USMG/URD, but the engine sound is not very realistic, either inside or outside the car it sounds strange imho. Would like to know if someone else here in the forum thinks the same and if it will be improved in the next version. It drives great though.

20. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

Not really fair to compare the sims. BMW in AMS2 and iR is a core game content distributed by the devs. This is not applicapble for the car we made for rFactor 2 - a lot of money was spent on this one and modding groups have a huge chance not to sell it properly because it couldn't be a core game content like GT3 cars for example.

So I could agree on you - spending 128 euros for a single shot race would be a huge deal for league admins. In the same time I don't see any way to make it easier for now. That's why I hope we will have something better to protect our work and return the money back for its development.

Corti and McFlex like this.