[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Removed the file and the log analyzer is working again :)

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

2. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

The livetiming plugin/server is for rFactor2.

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.022
    • Fixed an error with abnormal log files when there is best lap time present, but no per lap data for driver.
    • Added optional iframe to Live Timing page above timing table. Can be used to embed animated track maps from other live timing plugins, for example. Look for new options in live_timing_settings.json: "show_iframe" - set to 1 to turn iframe on, "iframe_src" - link to your page to appear in iframe, "iframe_style" - iframe style css options can be added to scale iframe content on page (for example, "height:300px; width:300px; transform: scale(0.75);"). If you have multiple servers on Live Timing page, iframe will be the same for all of them.

Corti and DanRZ like this.
  4. Jesus Piña Garcia

Jesus Piña Garcia Registered

Hello @Nibo , I have two VPS and I want the servers of both vps to be displayed in a single address, is it possible?
    That is, the VPS1 and VPS2 servers are shown on the website http://gplatina.ddns.net:8000/live

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't think so, if VPS are two different machines (systems). r2la only can read data from shared memory plugin on the same system.

Jesus Piña Garcia likes this.
  6. jonno

jonno Registered

iv no idea what is going on now its lost my ip so no one can access the live timing anymore iv tried all the usual restarted rebooted removed an reinstalled still nothing any ideas

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like something is changing in your network configuration. I know that web2py detects available IPs for selection at the start, but I don't know how it does that. Option 0.0.0.0 should work as public IP.

8. sebtracing

sebtracing Registered

Bonjour, j'ai une question, pourquoi lorsque mon serveur redémarre et qu'il n'y a personne dessus, toutes les informations sur la course n'apparaissent pas ?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
  9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That is how rFactor2 creates xml files. It might be a bug or a feature, it's been this way for a long time. There is no driver data in such log files. Not a r2la problem.

10. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

And i will add : xml appears only when the session ended and next is running. Plus, depending on the config, you will need to click on "refresh" when logged to see very last results ...

11. sebtracing

sebtracing Registered

Thank you, I found the error, the server was in restart weekend, when no one was on it rf2 does not save the information, so I passed it to the next session and everything is back up.

However I have another problem, I host my server on a 2nd gaming PC and I cannot make the scores page available on the web, I can only watch the reports via wifi on my network. Are there any loans to open?
    [​IMG]

THANKS

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Try option "Public (0.0.0.0)" - this should host on your public address. You can determine your public IP by googling "my IP".

13. sebtracing

sebtracing Registered

No, nothing changes.

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Don't know then, its something specific to your network configuration. Maybe try other public options from list.

15. Andre Francisco

Andre Francisco Registered

Hey @Nibo! Love this work! I changed my name in rfactor 2, from André to Andre because of the non ascii character ('é'). This means that I can not uniffy the records between my 2 users. Any way arround this?

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Open all old xmls with "André" in code editor, and use "find/replace all" function to substitute "André" word with "Andre", save changes in xml file. You'll have to do this for all xml files that you want included. Then press "refresh" in r2la (if you first started r2la when you already used "Andre") or start new instance of r2la from scratch (if you first started r2la when you used "André").

Andre Francisco likes this.
  17. Andre Francisco

Andre Francisco Registered

Thanks! Solved!

18. [LSF] Pierre

[LSF] Pierre Registered

Hi Nibo, i updated to last version 2.1.022 (last i have was 2.1.017) and i have an error with Results viewer file :"
    Something went wrong...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:/Coding/Python/web2py/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.default.index.py", line 83, in index
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'track_names'.
    Records are empty too. Championship mgr and hosted competitions seems OK. Live is OK too.
    An Idea ?
    Thanx for responce and for your work
    Pierre

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe you entered wrong path to rFactor2 folder in r2la startup form? You should enter a path to your rFactor2 folder. Maybe start new instance of r2la and do that.

20. [LSF] Pierre

[LSF] Pierre Registered

Hi, after some session restart, all is ok now. i have not changed path folder. Thx