Released Q4 2022 Update and Content Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

2. Sean McCormack

Sean McCormack Registered

Y'ALL FIXED THE AI ISSUES!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Sorry, but... ABOUT TIME YOU DID!

3. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

ah ok thank you that answers my question about the bmw, I had missed this passage in the update notes

4. Team Dano

Team Dano Registered

The cars still don't pass on the pit in lap. :(

5. Leynad

Leynad Registered

Are you nuts? LFM was and is running the newest version and so you were just 100% wrong, but question my mind with this typical fanboy-arrogance. I still can't access to LFM servers and this BMW BTCC is still broken af and people like you assume that it must be a user-error since their G29 is working fine. Studio 397 broke the game now a third time within a few weeks while I have no problems in other games at all.

6. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

So what's your new error then?

7. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

I tried racing the AI in the GTE's around SPA yesterday. 45minutes, 2x fuel to force a pit stop but the AI already starting to pit after 10 minutes and most of them did 2-3 stops when you can easily make it on 1 stop. Also even tho I set up a 45minutes long private qualifying session 10 (50%) of them didn't bother to set a lap.

eRacer_ likes this.
  8. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

Have you ever tried being nice to people? You come in here kicking and screaming like a little kid, that's no way to start a conversation if you want anything out of it. Try harder, do better.

makan, Myrvold, Craig Waddell and 9 others like this.
  9. Simonk

Simonk Registered

I took the Porsche GTE out for a spin yesterday and multiple times the sound faded then came back. It doesn’t go silent just quieter. Tried the Porsche GT3 and no issue so I’m wondering if somethings up with the “new sound” cars?

10. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yes, they're working on it.

Simonk likes this.
  11. Haven't tested so much but for me the only thing seems to be a very strict track cut system - in comparison to the previous release it is much more strict (noticed that at Spa while racing before and after the update).

I will check VR performance and graphics again, but they have improved a lot in the RC already.

Overall the AI seem to be better - it seems now they let you pass when they are on their inlap and I am on a flying one. Wasn't the case before.

edit: I forgot to mention that updating and installing content is much faster then before - great :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2022
  12. LianJieYiQie

LianJieYiQie Registered

As for the force feedback, it is normal in the GT. The steering force and vibration are very comfortable. But in Fpro, the steering force is so small that there is almost no steering force, and the vibration is still strong, which makes it difficult to control. why?

13. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

You can change track limit rules to none/relaxed/default/strict.
    [​IMG]

pkelly and Deleted member 58016 like this.
  14. Thanks for the hint. Wasn't aware of this, sorry.

I will check this and have a look which value I have to choose for multiplayer / dedicated server.

15. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

I prefer like this and it is realistic like you say.
    Thx for your reactivity S397!

Maddin71287 likes this.
  16. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Your screenshot basically shows that you are on the wrong/old build version. It's not the fault of S397 that your game isn't up to date. Either you have forced to stay on an older build or your steam updates are maybe disabled.

17. JamesB

JamesB Registered

He's not worth wasting time on, I have looked through his previous posts, they are all poisonous.

Martin Vindis likes this.
  18. eRacer_

eRacer_ Registered

This is why I don't buy cars or tracks in the store (unless they are on sale). Studio 397 is not much better than any other videogame studio. Releasing new stuff but not fixing old errors.

19. darkojovanoski1986

darkojovanoski1986 Registered

is hotfix about "blank menu" coming today?

20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hi @Coco - unfortunately, we hit a small snag on launch where for a few minutes the pack was available without Bahrain - which seems to be the timeframe when you purchased. Our advice is to please refund via Steam, and repurchase, whereupon all the content should then be available. Really sorry for the inconvenince with this.