UnitedRacingDesing presents...

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Great vid, awesome car, how much? :)

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

To release? :D Well....not far actually now.

3. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

The Mod looks very nice and i hope the release comes soon.

Do you have plans for a "Star T5"?

4. UnitedRacingDesign

3rd car will be added.

Edited post becase i didnt understand it corectly...sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
  5. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

Ok i hope this will change...

I think a lot of people like to have the three cars complete...

How do the other people here see this?

6. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

+1

Bring on the Merc!

7. UnitedRacingDesign

Ah im somehow full of testing now and my head is full whit some other stuff today that i need to care of so i misunderstod you.
    3rd car will be added after release and it should take about 3-4 weeks to make it. So yes the series will get 3rd car for sure, maybe even more in future.
    The 3rd cars is Maures T5 and i have HD steering wheel and some other bits ready for it.

Cheers

8. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

sounds great...

9. PorscheMR6

PorscheMR6 Registered

if you are still having problems with the engine sounds ask this guy:

10. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Darn, life can be hard for a few! lol.

11. UnitedRacingDesign

hehe :D

12. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Hmm, but the Series isn't the same without the third Car/Manufacturer (even if it's fictional). Then i will wait until all 3 Cars are available before i buy this mod.

13. UnitedRacingDesign

Check my post #414 and I will edit the one you quoted ;)

14. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Thx for the update Ales. Don't get me wrong here, i really like the idea you are following and i looking forward to you mods.
    But i'm not the one who want to purchase unfinished or halfbaked things. That's why i said i wait for the third car before i buy.
    Like i said on page 1 or 2 of this thread: i don't have any problem to pay for things that i want - especially if other ones have to do the work for it. But if someone create a series, inspired by a real series with 3 Cars/Manufactures, his pendant should also offer this 3 cars.

15. UnitedRacingDesign

Sure thing, i would be glad to wait bit longer until I would finish the 3rd car but really i have to open the shop shortly to now as i did months of work and no income now.
    Thats why there is the deal of full package at 10 euros but the 3rd car is beeing delivered later as free.

16. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

I will wait for the third car to be released before buying this. This mod looks great but it needs to be complete before I'm willing to part with my cash.

17. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok guys... I`ve not tried anything from URD yet as been busy with other things and not really sure how I feel about paid mods yet tbh but I`d like to try out the demo and I have a couple of questions.

I remember reading that when the demo was first released the cockpits were very low res and had no working mirrors etc, is this still the case or has there been an update of some kind regarding this? I`ve seen some videos that seem to show quite nice looking cockpits with working mirrors too... are these in the demo or are they just for the select few?

Will this demo be updated at all or is what`s released now all we are going to get unless we "buy" the end product?

As I say, I don`t really know how I feel about paid mods yet tbh, I do think it`s not a very good time to be expecting people to pay for this kind of content as a great many people around the world are experiencing financial struggles and probably will be for some time to come...

Anyway, for now we`ll wait and see where this goes.

:)

18. UnitedRacingDesign

The beta/demo will not be updated in any way. It was just quick preview of the model exterior and physics way we went. Thought alot has changed and improved in any way there im not going to update it anymore.

For the financial as you mentioned. Now think about it that actually modders have itself financial problems to and more and more modders are leaving lately and banning projects becase the time needed to put inside is just to much right now.
    But if there is overall financial problem and wrong timing than people shouldnt upgrade there hardware and buy games at first place.
    I dont think that ISIs latest games would actually survive overall with no mods at first place and that the game is overall made for that. But if somebody can offer mods in regular delivery and quality i think modders should be supported in financial way to keep it going further. Not saying you have to buy now our cars, im saying it overall.
    My financial status is bad to and ive put months of work now in those cars but overall i think i can deliver a quality work in finished product and satisfy and offer fun people who will become my clients. Many here dont belive but modding is something i love to do and if i can do it right ill make it to pay my bills to. Rather than stoping doing cars i rather go this way. Its solution for me to stay on it.

19. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

Not to get too far off topic.... but in addition to the excellent gearbox whine, that first pass just before the Carousel was a 'ballsy' move. That part of the circuit is extremely fast with zero room for error. Talk about trust!

20. Bloody

Bloody Registered

What if every mod available is paid software? We would have to pay thousands of dollars... in rfactor 1, i think i've driven more than 100 mods and 200 tracks ... even if every mod / track would cost 5$ only... sorry but this is a ridiculous amount of cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.