Z wiper keeps disappearing and reappearing

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Guy Moulton, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I was at a race at PBI and the wiper on the Z keeps blinking in and out. It's not regular and it'll reappear for a few seconds then disappear for a while then come back- maybe it'll bink in and out maybe for 30 seconds, maybe 2.... I tried to figure it out, but it seems to have no rhyme or reason. Maybe it has to do shadows or lighting? I could not reproduce it. And it does this whether the wipers are on or off- if the wipers are on I just get glimpses of them at various different places on the windscreen.

2. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Ive seen this in the last build as well , i messed with the field of view and was able to make it stick by adjusting it a few clicks . I think at one point the closer you get it falls out of the view compleetly (wipers off) or was it the farther away ??? :confused: lol I havent tried with wipers on , anyway you might try messing with FOV and see if it stops blinking in and out ... i dont think the wiper data is compleetly optimized atm tho, i think its just a place holder ... ? ...

3. Mike Campbell

Mike Campbell Registered

I've experienced the same thing.