X minutes +1 lap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lotusmania, Jul 17, 2015.

1. lotusmania

lotusmania Registered

Hey dudes, is there in rF2 a rule "X Minutes +1 lap", like WSBR, DTM and others do?

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Be cool to add for laps under pace car as well.

3. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

Since ISI introduced the new rules system where all the rules are handled through plugins its just a matter of time till someone will figure out how to set your own rules. But i think it will take some time, because most of the things figured out by the community is trial and error. :)

4. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I'm not sure have I turned blind, or does the new UI hide them so well, but I can't find away to have more than one practise and one qualifying session. Also would be nice to have two race heat option as well.
    Also the qualifying rule set for Indy and Nascar would be really cool to have, they are just really different from european racing (current qualifying rules in rF2), so I'm not expecting to see all of it imported any time soon.

What I have missed also apparently is, how you force AI to have a pitstop?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I could be wrong, but I think rF1 (and likely rF2 by extension) could do this. You can definitely race to a number of minutes, and I think I remember an rfm setting that let you add an 'extra' lap.