World Time Zone Listing

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by FatCity, Jan 10, 2015.

1. FatCity

FatCity Registered

I don't know if this would be possible to add to the server listings or it would have to be a separate addon, but I would like to see a time zone listing with the servers so that people could see what time a league racing session is in their time zone,

This would allow people to plan ahead for any races they would like to take part in, whether they have to sign up to a league would be up to that league etc.

For instance, I am in Australia on EDST, there are a lot of overseas leagues running either early in the morning here or very late at night here, if I saw say an LMP race or an EGT race or any kind for that matter that I could join, I could plan ahead and be ready for that race.

When the game is stared up, it says welcome to the person so therefore it knows that it is a registered version of the game and supposedly where that person is from, may be its possible to add some code that compares the time zones and shows the persons time and date in a list next to the servers.

Just a thought but it would be handy to enable more people to race in larger fields.