Won't recognize Fanatec CSL DD

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by ian4897, Feb 3, 2022.

1. ian4897

ian4897 Registered

Game won't recognize my CSL DD. It sees my V3 pedals but won't calibrate them properly. help!

2. doddynco

doddynco Registered

Does your computer recognise your CSL DD in Usb controllers? And have you installed the latest Fanatec drivers?

3. ian4897

ian4897 Registered

Yes - it does- just says Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals, Fanatec wheel, Fanatec wheel (twice I assume for the motor and the wheel itself - I got the DD in Dec. so that's when I downloaded the drivers. I'll look for newer ones. It works fine in iracing and Dirt 2.0 - Thanks for the reply.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

This actually is advice from the thrustmaster group, but make sure your wheel is listed first in the Fanatec control panel. Best way to do this is unplug the pedals, then restart your computer. Then plug your pedals back in.
    test the wheel in windows before loading steam or rf2.
    Next when you do get to rF2's menus, choose the assign option, choose left and turn the wheel fully to the left, then choose right and move the wheel as far as it will turn to the right. Then go to calibrate and see if those axis were assigned. One of the issues with Fanatec gear, and the two controller options for the base is that for one of those options the wheel axis will be assigned to Joy1, if the 2nd profile became active it would look for the steering on Joy2.(joystick or wheel input #2) Assigning the left & right steering axis should correct that if it is reversed.