Why are AI so terrible in the wet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboCAT10, Nov 2, 2015.

1. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Right now I am finding AI races in the wet horrible as there is always that one spot each track that every AI driver will spin at lap after lap until it dry's out. I am using the FISI2012 cars and have tried a range of tracks varying from ISI released to third party. My AI drivers wet speed (in the RCD talent) range from 75 to 90 - but it can't be that because all the AI driver's spin at the same corner. I have tried changing my AI aggression settings but this also doesn't seem to make a difference. So if the talent, tracks, or AI aggression slider isn't making a difference then what is the issue?

Does anyone else have this problem or is just me and I'm doing something obviously wrong. I do hope it's something obvious I am doing wrong because right now I don't see the point in wet races in offline if the AI can not properly race in it. I just want to clarify that generally the AI are alright in the wet, it's just one corner per track that is letting the whole thing down. Thanks in advance for any help of suggestions.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Their wet tires need reworking. Cars updated since the Brabham was in Feb have updated wet tires.

3. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Thanks for the reply :) I suppose that's good to hear so I know it's something that's unavoidable at the present time. Is there any ideas when the wet tires will be fixed? Cheers