Who wants to play Mad Speculation and Guesses?! >:)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buddhatree, Jul 13, 2012.

1. renard

renard Registered

Ginetta G50/55 and G40 would be cool, any BTCC would be amazing, especially 80s/90s Supertourers!

2. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

1959 Cadillac Ecto-1
    Who you gonna call? ;)

3. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Oh please, please, please, that'd rock!

Circuit de la Sarthe?
    Porsche 917?

4. Bart S

Bart S Member

If its BIG it could be Porsches after all no mater if you hate them (alot do because of the unusual setup and beatle looks) or love them they are a very special and a unique car with massive history.
    @ FONismo the G50/55 are awesome they look great especially the 55 and way faster than 50s that are looking a bit aged. I'm a regular at Oulton Park, I've camped 3 year in a row for extended weekends, mingled with alot of the drivers, there all great to talk but forget talking to the mechanics the few I talked to are real arogant but they do have a job to do. Since you mention it the Ginettas should be a pinch for ISI to get and should reward them massively for modorate investment, I can imagine the UK to be a large majority of rfactor players and will be a real hook for uk folk.
    In my eyes the RS500 and the YB cossie engine is one of the most special cars in history, the looks are amazing its a proper badboy road car with immence speed and acceleration and a handful to control and master. The engine far out doo's the chassis and handling capabilities of the car which makes it a real rewarding car to drive if you can get it right. I pretty much know its out of focus for ISI but I think getting a large majority of smaller licenses is the way to go, they will win more hearts with favourite cars of a period.

5. FONismo

FONismo Registered

The Ginettas are a brilliant series IMO, i always enjoy watching them and it would certainly be a great coup if ISI could nail it. But would they not come under the BTCC license which would make it harder? They are part of the BTCC weekend? Saying that the 55 you mention also races races in the dutch GT championship i'm sure, so maybe not. Even so they are great cars and would make for great online racing IMO. I am a Porsche fanatic so that would be an absolute dream but again i think that could very expensive as don't EA hold the rights to Porsche? I would think for Porsche will have to wait for GMT or Enduracers to do a mod for rF2.

I really want to see more GT style cars in rF2. I love the old classic open wheelers in rF2, the more the better but the others don't really interest me in all honesty. I prefer tin tops. The F2 license though i like the sound of and am looking forward to.

6. Gobrot

Gobrot Registered

Le Mans with all cars Lmp1 and Lmp2 classes

7. osella

osella Registered

Must be that Caterpillar..

1 person likes this.
  8. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

So mad I didn't even bother suggesting it, lol! ;)
    But that'd be a dream come true.

9. Traveller

Traveller Member

10. tjc

tjc Registered

I`ve said before that I`m a big historic Lotus man but yeh, the RA273 would be very nice to have in rf2. :)