Who is this idiot!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinelli, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

He says the physics are really good, the sound is really good. But extremely disapointed in the graphics. Then get this, he says that rF1 apart from performing better (obviosuly), also in his eyes looks BETTER to him than rF2. Is this guy on drugs??? "I really want to like rFactor2 but the way it is at the moment I cant". Why? Because the graphics arent extraordinary, yet as you said yourself the physics aswell as the sounds are really good? LOL

The graphics are so bad to him that its ruining the experience, regardless of the physics and sounds as he put it being really good.

It seems like he just keeps repeating how hes sooooooo disapointed in the graphics to the point it completely overrides the great physics/tyre model/ffb/vehicle dynamics/sound etc.

He says more than once he has a pretty high end system, the guy has a 5870, are you kidding me.

Then to top it off in the end he says "my impressions of rFactor 2, im afraid guys, just plain disapointed"

Why doesnt he say something like "my impression is that the games awesome in all areas except the graphics and graphics performance" like he just stated that the sounds and physics are really good, but forget about all that crap, if the graphics arent awesome than hes just plain disapointed in the entire game regardless of the insane physics, tyre model ffb, good sounds etc. WOW

WHAT AN IDIOT

Then he posts it on 2 different accounts "iAussieRacer" and "iAussieGamer", like as if he has something to prove. Its idiots like this who give games a bad name, especially when they are only 2 and a half months in beta, and comming from a small company like ISI who are so dedicated to doing a great job, and are doing so great with the physics, and the graphics arent horrible they are just not state of the art. But the game engine is doing so many other things in the world besides the prettiness of the graphics.

Like ISI doesnt deserve this **** at all, if this was electronic arts with 2 million customers i could care less but when a small company like ISI is doing such an amazing job at creating an automobile racing simulator and 1 guy has to publicly post videos about how the game is soooo disapointing just because of one area (graphics) (who cares that he liked the physics, sounds, etc, only graphics contribute to his overal impression) than yes I get pissed, and feel for ISI as a company and on a personal level. It affects us too as this crap probably doesnt help sales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8UFUk9D6Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fc8peSdIVM

What a complete moron, I dont start alot of threads but I couldnt help myself with this one.

2. ROON

ROON Registered

He's entitled to be disappointed with a product he's purchased or tested, and share his opinion. Why does it even matter?

3. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

pfffff. He's an Aussie. What did you really expect? :p

4. WebberF1

WebberF1 Registered

Probably an expat Pom who calls himself an aussie. We all know 'Poms are the biggest whiners and whingers'.

;) As an aussie who loves rF2, sorry had to run with that one, with a tongue in cheek comment.

5. mianiak

mianiak Registered

[​IMG]

:p

I really don't think it matters to ISI. Most people don't make judgement based on other peoples views and those that do just miss out. Like yourself Spinelli, you can see his views are incorrect, the truth is, most other people see it the same way as you. It's just a fact that negativity is more apparent that positivity, if something is good, then there is nothing to say, hence why negative comments outweigh positive comments.

6. navorsky

navorsky Registered

C'mon guys... this isn't a very good behavior. Everybody is free to opine on everything. No matter how good you think something is, there will always be someone who thinks the exact opposite...

I dont think ONE guy's opinion will ruin sales for this game. ISI and rfactor are better than this...

7. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Other than maybe the OP, we're all having just a bit of fun. ;)

8. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

haha i know but i just dont understand how someone can be sooooo disapointed in a game just because the graphics arent great yet he himself said the physics and sound are really good, and ROON I explained why it matters

9. taufikp

taufikp Registered

I'm disappointed because the AI always beats me! wth! Now I want a refund! :D *j/k

10. neilbv11

neilbv11 Registered

You're right .. he does not sound like an original Aussie

11. Hagen Tröger

Hagen Tröger Registered

I think, ISI should carry more responsibility for people who don't like this game, I know, those people have the option to don't buy this game, but we all can see it, this is not a solution :)

12. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The product and ISI can defend itself. There's no need to post threads like this, to react like this, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.