Where is my rfactor?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saugas San, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saugas San

Saugas San Registered

Hi studio-397.

I buy the game rFactor 2 some time ago with the license for life, but it turns out that now the game is not going to update me anymore, as it turns out that you have decided to take part of the legitimate licensees.
    This seems like a hoax. I do not understand the need for you to do any processing. If I have my license and I can prove it, I do not know where the inconvenience is so that I will now be excluded from the community with excuses like they sent me an email. I do not know where to put an email is an official communication, but certainly not mine.

I'm sorry to have to write these words. I've always been a supporter of the game. I bought the rFactor willingly being pirated and when I could buy the 2. But after something like that the truth that I was very decpined with everything happened. And no matter how much I weigh, I will not be the one who gives you more money, nor promote the game.

With this type of attitude it is very difficult for the community to grow and be profitable for you.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

You missed the deadline. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.