where is bought content , why it is impossible to complete compétition sign up

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Raisi Stephane, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Raisi Stephane

Raisi Stephane Registered

@Mangoletsi thanks for your advice
    yeah , i test the free alpine into competition series months before i bought this content,,, and from theses races i uninstal 2 times ,,,
    but i not understand why the use of the game will block the buying , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, ,,, usually each gamer is playing before to buy new additional content ,,,,

So i test your proceed right click /properties/ workshop is empty, ->local files / integrity check

this is goes wrong into more than 12 hrs analyze and stay at 26% ,, the tomorrow operation was stopped with an writing error , each time i try immediate fail writing error after a reorganization process, .. steam facade stay on " check" and update paused

edit
    i do also some test on HDD with HD tune and the disk looks pretty clean i was thinkin to a HDD fail but it seems not

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  2. Gioel Guazzo

Gioel Guazzo Registered

When I want to enter a race in Competition System and I have to subscribe content often appear that I have upgraded cars or tracks... etc... and CS does not let me sign up. If you exit from rfactor 2, and then play again you see these cars or tracks unpackage after. With this I can play every series I want. I don't know if this solve your problems but for me It did.

3. Raisi Stephane

Raisi Stephane Registered

game was blocked , on this try to update ,,,
    so i uninstall everything , and repeat the proceed from fresh installing , and finally works , the game update is passed and now the content is recognised ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ouf !
    Thxs Mangoletsi your answer push up me to try another times

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023