What T300 to choose?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Navigator, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Yeap, i have already thought of this option too ("cheap" version is the t300 rs version, right?).

Even in this case, i m not 100% sure, that the wheel is exactly the same in both versions (rs and gt version). But yes that s an option too, but again, the pedals of the "gt" version may suit my needs so...:)

2. U. Daniel

U. Daniel Registered

You should still think about the T-LCM pedals, I've added the T-LCM to my TM TX wheel and the difference is not only the loadcell break pedal, but also the precision in the acceleration pedal. The T-LCM doesn't use potentiometers and that's a big change, I wouldn't go back to pedals with potentiometers.

mesfigas likes this.
  3. Navigator

Navigator Registered

@Haris1977
    I did some research on this, but I came up with the base being the exact same thing and only the wheel is different and the pedals.
    But; this is my research and I can be wrong off course. Also; for me it didn't matter about wheel and pedals as I was planning on the F1 add-on and use the G27 pedals temporarily. But that's why I looked into the base; seeing if it was the same.
    I think it is though, but if you want to be more sure; I would ask people who can know this stuff.
    It could be an option.

@U. Daniel
    You are right off course; load-cell and Hall-sensor would be perfect.
    For now; I have spend 405 euro's on this and a further 200 may make me sleep with the dog for a few months ;)
    I am planning on it as it just fits the nice stuff I have now; there should be a set like that as company for the wheel........have to postpone it and tell my wife I'm saving up ;)

For now; the pedals do their work and I'm pretty much used to them.
    In real life, I work with actual race cars and therefore I know how a brake pedal feels; I think I have that base covered.
    Sadly, the travel in the pedal is almost non-existent and that is a problem with a pot meter.
    So I have a very limited travel to get the pot from 0 to 100% and that means a lot of adjusting in the games. It works for now, but its not smooth.
    I do have a reason to go for the T-LCM ;)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    Haris1977 likes this.