what car do you want

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbblack, Feb 16, 2012.

1. sg333

sg333 Registered

Probably being worked on by different people, so wont affect the speed of the fixes and so on.

Grotesk, i dont think Tim will tell us, he learned his lesson, but seeing as how they released the paint templates days ago it cant be that far away. It is kinda teasing us though :p

2. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Shortly after the file is uploaded. I've already said to you there won't be dates announced for things, and I've said to you that the Nissan will be released when it is released. You're pretty close to me starting to think of you asking this as SPAM. That you may be doing this to cause annoyance by purposely asking the same thing over and over... So I suggest you stop asking this same question, I don't like my time being wasted.

If you don't feel rF2 has enough combinations for you currently, it's OK to feel that. But your feeling isn't going to alter the content available to you. if you need more options, you will have to look elsewhere currently. I think rFactor1 has a few cars and mods you could try...

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

They are worked on by different people, and also cars/tracks are seldom tied to the performance issues, etc. But I don't think CDN was actually serious anyway, he probably had similar thoughts to me when he read the post he was replying to.