What about a Peugeot licence

Discussion in 'ISI cars and tracks' started by Balles, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Balles

Balles Registered

Since Peugeot is in a financial mess and no more in the WEC competition, I'd love to see a good LMP in RF2 and I wonder if a peugeot licence would be cheap enough and if ISI have considered it. A lot cheaper than Audi, Toyota or Porshe I think and datas on 908 are no longer a secret.

I'd like to have a Peugeot 908 and fill a grid with an URD mod on a VLM le Mans.

I know some modders are doing some LMPs (converted or from scratch like URD) but an ISI based LMP will be very helpfull for them to have good data and stuff. Also after Indycar release, LMP is one of the latest great category missing in RF2 car content.

The 908 and also the 208 racing cup or even better the Sebastien Loeb's 208 T16 at Pikes Peak are cars I'd be happy to drive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tim if you read this can you say if you have contacted them at a time or will consider it or maybe ISI is not interested at all ?

Edit : sorry I should have post it in the wish list maybe. Feel free to move it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

+1.000.000

One of my favorite car brands ever! Peugeot plus rFactor 2 would be like heaven!

3. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

This.
    I am going to keep saying that til it changes! lol :p