WeSimRace.com Grand Prix League

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by enique, Jan 24, 2016.

1. enique

enique Registered

Hi guys,

I am trying to put together a F1 League. We will be using a modified version of the F1RFT 2013 (SP version by Frank). Vehicles will have the same physics (Mercedes physics).

Races are going to be held on Friday nights (2100 EST). Races will be held Friday the week after each F1 race (in order to record live weather during the F1 race). We are looking for drivers of all skills and backgrounds and would like to get drivers ASAP so that we can run some tests on server prior to Round 1 (March 25 2016). There are 21 driver slots open.

Please visit WeSimRace.com and sign up! :D I look forward to seeing you on the grid.

PS: The site is functional, but still finalizing some pages. Also, you need to register at the site and then go to the "Join League" page.

Best regards,
    WeSimRace

EDIT: I've decided to include a download link for people to try and practice if you are interested in joining.

WeSimRace League MOD w/Tracks

If you already have F1RFT 2013 installed with tracks then get this:
    WeSimRace League MOD w/o Tracks

Also, I'll have the server up 24/7 running WeSimRace MOD @Melbourne (you can vote to change tracks of course)
    http://wesimrace.liveracers.com/Live

I will try to be on as much as possible, maybe I'll see you on. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Just a quick note: before doing a league with variable weather, test the wet weather tyres first. I tried it and it was aquaplaining in a straight line sometimes. Something is very off with the wet tyres in this one.

It is possible that the CPM addition fixed it, but I can't be sure.

3. enique

enique Registered

Thank you for your input and I will do some more thorough testing. I did run a few practices with wet conditions and it seemed OK, but it wasn't in like down pour conditions. Will test it out though.

4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Well hopefully it's fine. :)

I would have joined if I didn't have so many race events already. This is my favorite mod for rFactor 2, and was looking for a league in the off-season.

5. enique

enique Registered

Well the league doesn't officially start (Round 1 - 25 March) for a while, so if you're not busy then and there is still slots you can sign up. :) Appreciate the comments and feedback though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  6. enique

enique Registered

Doesn't seem to be any interest in the league. Just wanted to see if I could get some more feedback as to why there may not be any interest. Is it the schedule, mod used, settings for league, website, etc? :confused: Hopefully I can get some feedback and thanks in advance for anyone that does gives feedback. :)

7. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Sorry I only reply now. GPVWC starts 25 February, and FSR on 5 April, so I'll be in crazy practice territory(considering work takes 10 hours of my day and I am married), otherwise I'd have been over this league like white on rice.

I really hope you get some more drivers - this mod deserves it. :)