Want to buy but no FFB in demo?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Cully, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Cully

Cully Registered

Everytime i boot up the demo i have no ffb m loading presets no joy, making my own no joy, rebooting demo no joy, i was just about to buy this morning and thought id have one more try and no ffb again, not encouraging me to buy the game :(

Brand new T300 5900XX alcantara.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I haven't run the demo since...well. 8 years ago... so I have no idea what it includes now. But I would be surprised that it does not include the ffb subsection since that is one of the core strengths of the sim. I use the same brand, but a slightly newer variety wheel, the TS-PC Racer wheel and base. FFB is much much nicer than my old logitech.(which, to be fair, served me well for many years)
    I'd have another peek at the controls sections and make sure that after you load your profile, you test and calibrate the wheel and pedals. And ASSIGN all the buttons and commands, especially the ones under the driving tab.
    (in fact, even before that, go to windows, load the TM Control panel and click on the advanced button. Ensure that the wheel is the preferred device and make sure the ffb effects are functioning in windows.)
    And for what it is worth, there are many T300/T500 users here, so we know the wheel is comfortable with rF2. Best of luck.