VR mode issue

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Angel, May 6, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel Registered

I am having a FFB issue when in VR mode . I use a OSW Direct drive wheel small mige . When I run the game on my triple screen setup the FFB works properly no issues at all. Once I enable VR mode and restart game all FFB feeling is gone I can drive the car just no FFB sensations coming thru wheel. Once I disable VR mode and restart game and using my triples all FFB working properly.

2. Bruce0440

Bruce0440 Registered

You have to start RF2, activate steamVR manually and click on singel or multiplayer

Clemenca likes this.
  3. Clemenca

Clemenca Registered

Yes, this is the correct way, first start rf2 to come to main menue, then start steamVR, then start singel or multiplayer

4. Angel

Angel Registered

Thank you for all the help that solved my issue. Now how to resolve the graphic stuttering issue . I noticed every time I shift the car i get a micro stutter and I also get stuttering at different times . The stuttering during gear shifting is a bit annoying. I use a 980 TI and my graphic settings in game are as instructed by the release information by the game developers . I do know its a beta version . I was just wondering if anyone has come up with a temporary fix. Thanks again for the help.