vmod component question

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by kro388th, Oct 19, 2012.

1. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Hi , Ok so I sucessfully created a cleo vmod ,installed it and tested it and it seems fine however i noticed when building the vmod in the component list lots of components not associated with any particular mod and was wondering if i should use/need these ?

I only added 2 'cleo Talent' and 'cleo sounds'

I am wondering about these , DFV 1.1 ,FVA 1.1,TNTires 1.0c, commentary and nations . will they add anything i should have for my league racing ?? you know is the TMTires 1.0c new tire data or somthing ectt..

Thanks in advance for any help !!

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

1 person likes this.
  3. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Thanks MarcG , man i guess i should have looked a little harder for the subject ..lol
    Never thought to look in wish list ..;-)

A search would have done it ..

so i guess its trial and error withen the alphabet soup of tags ther .. I would assume the commentary is related to pit sounds announcers and sutch ? or spotters ? nations .. ? ? the one that gets me wondering is the TMTire 1.0c .. lol wtf ..
    hmm well the vmod runs and i can hear the tires and engin so i guess im ok ..lol

;-)

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

yeah I've not messed with vmods for a while so no idea which component links to which mod, trial & error I guess!