Virtual Light

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Chosa, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Chosa

Chosa Registered

Hello...

Often I can't se the light or the green flag if I started from the first row...
    Is there the possibility to activitate a virtual light without activate any other display info? (I prefer play only with the real cockpit without the information HUD)

Thank You

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

This is an annoyance in our league as well for some. not just Pole vs lights but also middle or back of the grid and not seeing the lights as they are too far away, like on Silverstone.

Its probably due to more realism etc. but it can be annoying nonetheless, not being able to react in time, possible collisions due to it.

A virtual start-light would indeed be a plus.

3. Ricklandia

Ricklandia Registered

+1
    Not terribly realistic I'm afraid but sometimes we need to compromise for the sake of online 'safety'. This feature I'm thinking would be one of those good ideas. Could be as simple as the other flags we can see, maybe for start countdown have it show a red flag with the bleeting of the horn and on Green show for 10 seconds or so [or perhaps until lap one is over]?

4. coops

coops Banned

great idea

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

The way around this is to change your HUD to the session time that's elapsed. When it starts ticking, it's just the same as a green flag.