Vettel is an over-privileged scum bag

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

And he is basically a cheat. Weber is a gentleman driver, and probably saved the team from disaster in Malaysia, due to Vettel's pre-pubescent mentality.

Someone do something to him.

That is all.

2. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Well being from Melbourne too we're surrounded by cheats, AFL, NRL and so on. Be it drugs, Corporate decisions or the pure obsession to win I guess it's just the way of the World now. Quite sad really.

3. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Did you just say "why the hell did he "trust" Vettel to "keep his word" or obey team orders."?

Because that is ridiculous. Put up or shut up?....ffs this is not Need For Speed or GTAIV.

There are expectations and standards. However - I DO want to see him treated better than Vettel from now on.

Screw that privileged little man. Let's see him do it WITHOUT a team.

TEAM VETTEL in a Honda Civic.

4. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

+1

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I agree with John, if Webber wants a shot at any title he better adapt and change his ways. his current mindset is one of the eternal 2nd driver, he needs to be more of an a-hole and not give a sh*t about anything. Vettel is much like Schumi, allways looking for gain, no matter where, how, what, even if morals and agreements have to be tossed aside.
    It doesn't just give you more points, the whole mindset effects everything. from the moment they get up until they go to sleep, the obsessive need to win/gain/profit/cheat/whatev's and this influences themselfes, the coffee-lady, engineers, etc. everything becomes part of the mindset.

And that is in fact what makes champs champs. you don't get there with being nice and politically correct.

And I dunno what people complain about anyways, isn't this what we want to see in racing? their ego-battle was the most exiting thing I have seen in years. MOAR!!!
    Or do we want well behaved media-trained, shareholder-aware, politically correct drivers whom drive with the wheel in one hand and a fia regulations in the other?

Bastards and brawlers is what we need.

Not a Vettel fan either btw, but that's besides the point.