Vehicle Status error and strange shade

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Rayo_McQueen, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Rayo_McQueen

Rayo_McQueen Registered

Simulate: Single Player
    Mod:World Series by Renault
    Circuit: Malasya
    Season: Practice

Error 1: I'm going to the track and after one or two laps, the colors of the "Vehicle Status" are all green and do not change never, it's necesary to restart the game.

Error 2: I have seen a fixed shade in the curve 2, it seems of a car. It was fixed until to restart or to change session.

Captures: In this capture the two errors can be seen:

View attachment 475

2. Tarquin

Tarquin Registered

I'm getting Error 1 listed above - a lot.

Tyre temps are still being listed numerically, but there is no 'live' display of the tyre heat 'colours' nor any damage.

It's not confined to a single Track or a Mod either as I have had it occur everywhere, and seemingly random....?

A re-start of the game does fix it most times, but the tyre colour soon again changes to a static boring green or sometimes purple colour

3. Raven159x

Raven159x Registered

I'm having the same problem myself, in regards to the first error. The difference being that I only see half of the 'live' tyre readings. I thought it might be related to my graphics card drivers being a month or 2 out-of-date but using the latest ones hasn't improved things.

A sorta 'fix' I found was that if I change the series that is selected, the first session I enter afterwards the entire readout is working 100% correctly. However leaving that event and entering a new one, it messes up again.

View attachment 515

(everything to the left of the sorta diagonal line across the display has the static brown color, and everything to the right of it works correctly)