Upgrade DLC track in Dedicated

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Flipo, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Flipo

Flipo Registered

I am trying to do an update of Bharain DLC and it is being very difficult for me.
    Where it doesn't work for me is in the dedicated when installing it, it even lets me make the vMod and install it, but when I open the dedicated the circuit doesn't appear.

I have followed the tutorial and it does not work as described.
    https://docs.studio-397.com/users-guide/custom-liveries-how-to-make-an-update-rfcmp-for-league-use

BahrainIC_2022 1.02 y 1.03
    The names remain the same as in Installed/Locations/BahrainIC_2022. The component name is BahrainIC_2022 and the rfcmp is Bahrain_2022_1.rfcmp

The upgrade is done on the 1.02 base, because if I do it on the 1.03 base it doesn't work on the dedicated server.

Before, it was enough to put only the modified file: layoutGP_upgrade.MAS, the one that contains the GDB, but now, if I don't put all the Mas files that are in the folder: layoutEndurance.mas, layoutGP.mas, layoutOuter.Mas, layoutPaddock.Mas , shared.Mas, doesn't work.

The same thing happens to me with SpaFrancorchamps_2020, I have to put all the .MAS that are in the folder for it to work. What has changed and how to upgrade the DLC.

Thank you