Update some GT3

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Gangsta, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Gangsta

Gangsta Registered

First of all, this is just something that I would love to see, I perfectly know that there are also other cars that need at least an important graphic update.

To sum it up, I think that the Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo and the McLaren 720S GT3 need a big graphical update. (I'm saying only this two GT3 because it's about time that we might get the evos of the Mercedes and Porsche). It's more than obvious that their interior and engine bay (Audi) needs to be improved, and we should think also from the view of a new customer. If these people see some cars, and by any chance they see how these cars look, they would probably show rejection, and doubt a bit about the quality control that is going in this sim.

Now that I said this, I'll show the examples.

I don't think this need any comments, even there are 2 steering wheels clipping
    r8 -interior-.jpg

How is this possible
    how.jpg

Now with the 720s, with MASSIVE carbon fiber texture
    720s.jpg
    Lastly, maybe this hole in the back of the 720s could be covered and for the R8 tyre walls, I know it might be license wise, but it looks really strange.
    720s out.jpg r8 wheel.jpg
    (Don't mind the skin with the grid, I was about to start the skins of the WRT team)

And thats it, I don't know if maybe there is an EVO II of the Audi in the way, but this cars deserve a bit of love, graphically speaking... Thanks for reading!

makan, davehenrie and sg333 like this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Almost ALL the GT3's prior to the Ferrari could use a whole lot of spit & polish!

makan and Gangsta like this.
  3. Gangsta

Gangsta Registered

Ideed. But as I said, we might see some new ones and evos in the future, and we must admit that the 4 ones that I mentioned and the Ferrari, Bentley and BMW are the most mainstream.

Also, regarding this 2 (Audi and McLaren) I don't know what is the reason to have these interiors while lookin from outside, knowing that if you see them in the showroom, both have a 100x times better looking that what we see during a race.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  4. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered