Unsportsmanlike conduct

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Ricklandia, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Ricklandia

Ricklandia Registered

Picked this up from an earlier thread:
    GPRIX Unsportsmanlike Sensitivitity="1.50000" // 0.1 - 10.0: Higher number = less sensitive checking for unsportsmanlike driving
    MULTI Unsportsmanlike Sensitivitity="1.49765"

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...wreckers-does-not-work-in-build-90?highlight=

"0.3" to "0.25" seems to be in the right range, I wonder if the "10.0" is just a misprint.
    Seems to be back and working now in Build 342.

Question, anyone know if you can alter this from a STOP/GO to a drive through penalty?
    As a league we're looking at is as a nice option for open server racing.

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

FWIW we tested a few settings and when it is set to low (0.2/0.3/etc) it will hand out warnings and then penalties, but it will not always hand it out to those in blame (or just the car going in) and innocent drivers end up with penalties as well.

With higher settings it just doesn't do anything at all.

So for us this system is not useable atm. which is disappointing.

Anyone else with different outcomes?

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Pity even with 30% damage on ISI servers I see quite a few people do not use pits for repair which takes a lot longer then a drive through.

5+ minutes for bad damage but you can still grab a few positions maybe.

ISI servers are not bad I never had penalty for it I can recall and they can be pretty crazy races.
    I think making it any "easier" for people that are repeat offenders they will not learn.

Like leaving Pit Limit off most people will do the proper speed but some will abuse it for faster pit times.

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Yup.

Moreover, we where hoping this system alone would improve people's awareness. safety awareness is probably the biggest item and tool for us to use on servers and in leagues. instant impact on track-behaviour will force people to drive differently.

If only we could just 'scare' people with this system, and force them to be more careful......

5. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

wish list: assign button on wheel to give the finger