Unlimited race restarts

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Hedlund_90, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Unlimited race restarts would help. I often host LAN games with my brother and a couple of AI's. Sometimes (in most cases) few race restarts is required. But this should of course be for online gameplay as well, or maybe admin should be able to decide maximum allowed race restarts?

Also, rubber should not disappear everytime you restart weekend.

2. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

\UserData\player Multiplayer.ini file:-
    Code:
    Vote Max Race Restarts="3" // maximum race restarts called by vote
    About the rubber, easy way just restart warmup instead of restarting weekend. (Admin command "/callvote restartwarmup"). If you want the track rubbered always there are a few threads about on how to do that.
    In brief, Rubber in the track, Save the Rubber with Save Real road button. Exit the game.
    Start the server program, click track you want, Click weather button, Pull down Real Road, pick file you saved. Fingers crossed that works.

If the server is not the computer you are racing on, you need to copy that file across to server computer.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I have full rubber pack 75% done for F3, took a bit longer then I expected for all configurations.

Indianapolis is the only exception rubbered that with BT20.

I have named all rubber by the track name in menu, select that for practice, for qualification and race use natural progressing.

Best way I found is start a offline session, straight away save real road to a appropriate name.
    Close the session , go track settings and pick the saved rubber and save to server.
    Restart session , rubber tracks and keep re saving to the identical name.

I delete all the autosaves.
    If a track comes with a preset I check it out see if the rubber pattern suits F3 and re save it to the names I use then delete it to save confusion.

Check rubber for different cars you may want to save a few tracks versions.
    Toban needs rubbering in reverse