Unique G25 & G27 adjustable pedal risers in development!

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by AussieStig, Aug 8, 2014.

1. AussieStig

AussieStig Registered

Hi everyone this is my first post here and with the permission of Tim Wheatley from ISI I would like to introduce you all to a new product in development by StigSimExperience.Com A collaboration between my self and fellow sim racer Steve Spenceley. Steve and I are very proud of what we have designed for our community and we hope to make a lot of G25 and G27 owners very happy in doing so.

Please feel free to read the accompanying text and if you have any questions or suggestions there is an email address that you can direct these to in the text here below. Kindest regards, Mark Puc & Steve Spenceley

The Logitech G27 possesses one of the most moddable sets of pedals on the Sim Racing scene. With many mods available to sim racers including stiffer springs, load cells and rubber bumpers the G27 pedals are extremely versatile. However, one of the limitations of the G27 is a short pedal arm, making the pedals unduly small.
    StigSimExperience, Mark Puc and Steve Spenceley,*have decided to combine their efforts and professions to develop these unique StigSimExperience Pedal Risers.

These innovative pedal risers will afford a unique level of customisation, as well as extending the pedal arm and throw. You can adjust the pedal to have a positive or negative rake, which is what heel-and-toe drivers like to have on their custom rigs. The pedal faces can also be adjusted to suit your own personal preferences. Pedal functionality is not affected. You can also mount the risers in the stock pedal casing. Additionally, removing the pedals from the casing allows sim racers to invert them, tailoring your install to your own needs. Bundled with a Perfect Pedal or other mod, the G27 pedals could rival even higher end sets! A release date has yet to be announced, but if you have any interest, Mark and Steve have asked that you send them an email at StigSimExperience@Gmail.com. They will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014