Unable to select Malaysia North circuit?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by kmw, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kmw

kmw Registered

Hi, I didn't try the last build, so apologies if this is already known, but I can't see it mentioned.
    I have installed 118, and am trying to race Malaysia North circuit in FRenault 3.5.
    If I choose All Cars & Circuits, or if I choose FRenult, I cannot select the smaller circuit.
    In All Cars & Circuits, I select the smaller track, but it still loads in the full track. Is this something ISI are aware of? -
    Also, all three Malaysia tracks were working a couple of builds back, but now only the full or North are on the menu, and only the full is actually useable.

2. lopsided

lopsided Registered

I have the same issue, if I choose All Car/Tracks it will always run the full Malaysia course, even when choosing the North Loop.
    If, however, I choose just the Meganes (not all cars/tracks) I can then choose the North Loop and it will accept it.

3. MJP

MJP Registered

+1, also can't choose Mills Outer Loop A either.

I haven't got all the ISI default stuff installed yet so there might be other layouts that won't load in All Cars/Tracks either.

4. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Yeah I forgot the third Malaysia layout. Regarding the north loop try the list mode selection instead of the spinner mode.

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Known issue. List view works, but also make sure you have all the content installed...
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8346-Mills-problem