Unable to load to next session in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tom Stevens, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Tom Stevens

Tom Stevens Registered

In a multiplayer session when the session is 'advance to next session' or 'restart weekend' there is a chance that I do not load into it. Sometimes I load at the same time as other players but sometimes it can take 5 minutes, or not load at all.

I can see the session timer counting down in the top corner of the screen as if the session is continuing (even though people are in the next session). I can view the setup page, go to the settings and most of the ui is working as normal but if I click 'drive' my mouse will disappear. Even pressing 'delete' will not bring the mouse back after that. If I try to exit the server the game will freeze with the menu music playing.

My computer specs:
    Intel i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
    Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB RAM
    (nothing overclocked)

Things I have tried:
    - Fresh game install
    - Minimum graphics settings
    - Different windowed modes
    - Replays off
    - Plugins off
    - Updated all drivers
    All came to no success

Temporary fixes:
    - Updating graphics drivers
    - Uninstalling OBS
    These solutions fixed my issue for about a week until it started happening again. Another person I know who has this issue also experienced the same result.

Workarounds that sometimes work:
    - Restarting PC
    - Restarting game
    However, this does not always work and is not always possible to do

A few theories I have for this involve how long my game or PC has been running at a single time. Generally, there is a higher success if my PC or game have not been running for long. Usually, if both are open for more than an hour then I have issues with the game.

I've been having this issue on and off for roughly a year now across all of the UI changes too. This is an annoying issue as sometimes it prevents me from being able to compete in competitions and leagues.

Please let me know of any suggestions or any further information you may need. Thanks :)

2. Tom Stevens

Tom Stevens Registered

Attached Files:

• o.JPG
      o.JPG
      File size:
      29.7 KB
      Views: