Tyre/physics changes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rony1984, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Hi all,

After reading several threads on the 118 Build, it seems that there are people, including me, who feel that maybe something in the tyre/physics has been changed, causing the cars to feel/drive better or worse. A possible reason for this is not evident in the changelog, and hence the question to ISI if something in this area has been changed?

All in all this build proved an improvement for me: no zebra road yet:), smoother gfx and better feeling of the cars. Only had flickering mirrors once, and this has been mentioned in another thread(s) already. Thanks ISI and keep up the good work!

Greets,

Roland

2. tjc

tjc Registered

I think the "zebra" road markings appear when practice only is enabled (IE qually and race not ticked in game)

Could you please try that Roland just to see if you get the "zebra" road markings then as most if not all get it under those settings but when practice, qually and race are enabled it doesn`t show...

I thought I wasn`t getting it either until I tried practice only where I did get it. :)

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Most likely you have a smoother running software (or stuttering, could happen), or a different FPS than you were previously used to.

Info on the track surface issues is here:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8184-Build-118-Released?p=108127&viewfull=1#post108127